• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ORDERED: SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION A2836 V8S from Puretime

cdw

Looking Around
21/1/20
Hi guys, This will be my first rep from PureTime. Hopefully all will be good. I have been recommended by a few guys fro the V8s Noob for the Hulk. I will followup when the QC is available from PT.

Reactions: Chr15t14n

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will process your order and try to get it ready as soon as possible. let us know if you need any help. Thanks

LittleBigWelsh

Horology Curious
28/6/20
Nice! I am interested to see how your process goes. I will be buying the same one today. Best of luck!

Aixinetas

Looking Around
28/6/20
Hi, yesterday i buyed Puretime watch the 116610 ln submariner Noob V8s a2836 and i would to know if it is possible to increase the waterproof to 10ATM or 20ATM (100 or 200 meters) directly by Puretime and how many would cost that. Thanks

Hi to all members!! I'm new on forum. Be safe and health all of you. (Pardon for my poor english)

Last edited:

cdw

Looking Around
21/1/20
Nice! I am interested to see how your process goes. I will be buying the same one today. Best of luck!

Got the QC very quick in less than 2 days and i've got a few questions for them but still patiently waiting for Puretime's reply as it is their Dragon boat holiday so i will give it a few more days. But overall it seems that the process has been smooth. Will keep you all informed what happens next :)

LittleBigWelsh

Horology Curious
28/6/20
Nice. I pulled the trigger and just ordered one today. I'm posting a thread as well. Best of luck!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi, yesterday i buyed Puretime watch the 116610 ln submariner Noob V8s a2836 and i would to know if it is possible to increase the waterproof to 10ATM or 20ATM (100 or 200 meters) directly by Puretime and how many would cost that. Thanks

I am afraid to say we can not improve the water resistance. We only provide a test for waterproofing ( usually 30m). Please understand it is a replica, my friend.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Got the QC very quick in less than 2 days and i've got a few questions for them but still patiently waiting for Puretime's reply as it is their Dragon boat holiday so i will give it a few more days. But overall it seems that the process has been smooth. Will keep you all informed what happens next :)

Thanks for your understanding. We will try our best to get back to you as soonest as we can :)

cdw

Looking Around
21/1/20
Hey everyone, I GLed the QC around July 1st and they have provided my shipping tracking number the next day and i believe PT is shipping thru singapore for a smoother process, which is great, but its been stuck there for a while now. Hopefully it will get out of Singapore soon. Will keep you all informed.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and strict custom issues recently, most of the shipments will have some possible delays. We thanks for your understanding and hope you can wait patiently.

cdw

Looking Around
21/1/20
Hi guys just want to report back. I finally got the watch! In less than 10 days since shipping. Puretime was great during the entire process and very efficient, I will definitely choose to purchase with them again.

Just one more thing if Puretime could answer my question here: I got the watch but however I kept hearing some clinks and clunks often when i shake the watch or move it up and down. Not sure if that is normal? The one thing i could think of now is probably during shipment the watch got thrown around a lot and might have accidentally damaged it? but i might be wrong, so if PT could respond that will be great.

Thanks again, so far so good with PT

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
My advice...take to local watchsmith to ck it. Sometimes it's an easy fix and you won't have to wait to ship it back to TD and wait for it to,return. Save the receipt and show it to TD. He may give you a small discount on your next purchase.

Oliver76

Looking Around
20/2/19
Hello,
What BEST Submariner Rolex classic black model you have please ? thank's

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi guys just want to report back. I finally got the watch! In less than 10 days since shipping. Puretime was great during the entire process and very efficient, I will definitely choose to purchase with them again.

Just one more thing if Puretime could answer my question here: I got the watch but however I kept hearing some clinks and clunks often when i shake the watch or move it up and down. Not sure if that is normal? The one thing i could think of now is probably during shipment the watch got thrown around a lot and might have accidentally damaged it? but i might be wrong, so if PT could respond that will be great.

Thanks again, so far so good with PT

Glad to know you have recieved the order and sorry for what happened to the watch. Probably some small parts has fallen off inside of the movement. We suggest kindly check with a localwatchsmith and it may just needs an easy fix. Please email our after-sales service [email protected] if you need further assistance or PM me your order number. Thanks