• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime First Order

DicCheeseburger

Looking Around
1/3/20
First time rep order and decided to go with PT since it seems like the most reliable and reputable TD.

I put in an order on 3/20 for the Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS VSF 1:1 Best Edition Black/Orange Bezel Black Dial on Black Nylon Strap A8900 Super Clone V2.

After a few issues trying to purchase with the CC, I decided to go the BTC route. Unfortunatley, I wasn't aware there was a 5 day waiting period, so will transfer the BTC tomorrow, luckily its increased in value since I purchased it originally :)

Jennifer and the staff have been very helpful and responsive so far.

Will keep this updated and post pictures when I receive them.

-DicCheeseburger

UPDATE: 3/26/2020 - Confirmed with Jennfier that the item was available to order from factory. Sent BTC, waiting for confirmation of receipt. Fingers Crossed it goes smoothly.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
First time rep order and decided to go with PT since it seems like the most reliable and reputable TD.

I put in an order on 3/20 for the Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS VSF 1:1 Best Edition Black/Orange Bezel Black Dial on Black Nylon Strap A8900 Super Clone V2.

After a few issues trying to purchase with the CC, I decided to go the BTC route. Unfortunatley, I wasn't aware there was a 5 day waiting period, so will transfer the BTC tomorrow, luckily its increased in value since I purchased it originally :)

Jennifer and the staff have been very helpful and responsive so far.

Will keep this updated and post pictures when I receive them.

-DicCheeseburger

Welcome to the rep world and thanks for choosing puretime for your first order :) Take your time and just send us an email when it's done :D

Reactions: DicCheeseburger

DicCheeseburger

Looking Around
1/3/20
Welcome to the rep world and thanks for choosing puretime for your first order :) Take your time and just send us an email when it's done :D

Just sent out the email to you with the confirmation details.

Looking forward to seeing the QC :)

Thanks so far for the smooth transaction, its been a great experience so far.

DicCheeseburger

Looking Around
1/3/20
Just got the QC pics, they look great. Not sure if I can post them on here so I will put up pics of the actual item once I receive it.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

DicCheeseburger

Looking Around
1/3/20
UPDATE: The package has still not been sent out. I have been speaking with a member of their tracking team and he informed me that because of the coronavirus, it will take additional time and to check back in 5-7 days. The shipping label was created on April 2nd, so that will be about two weeks before it even ships out.

Puretime has been great with their communication, and I fully expected the delays so its not a worry. I just want to post this so that other newbies can set their expectations on timing right now.

Again, Puretime has been great so far, in constant communication with me and very helpful. I am very confident that they are doing everything in their power to get me a great product as fast as possible.

Can't wait to have it in my hands!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your understanding. Appreciate your patience on this matter.