• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first replica purchase.. decided to go with PT

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for understanding. That's what we re supposed to do

futuredoc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/20
puretime Just checked tracking and it shows an alert and says "广州市, 退回妥投" which google translated to "returned to sender"?

Does this mean it failed to pass Chinese customs?

Also, still haven't heard back from QC regarding the seamaster.

futuredoc

24/3/20
Finally received QC for the Seamaster. The bezel looks "scratched" from a few angles but decided that was just smudge / light refracting in weird ways. Green light!

Still have yet to receive any replies regarding the first order being shipped back to the sender. Hopefully it'll get resolved appropriately.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime Just checked tracking and it shows an alert and says "广州市, 退回妥投" which google translated to "returned to sender"?

Does this mean it failed to pass Chinese customs?

Also, still haven't heard back from QC regarding the seamaster.

Yes, i am afraid so. We will provide you a new tracking number once shipping company reshipped it out

asphaltjunkie

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/4/20
puretime - is it true that there has been an increase of crackdowns on replica dealer and shipping agents in the past few weeks?

TyrannosaurusRolex

Horology Curious
8/3/20
puretime - is it true that there has been an increase of crackdowns on replica dealer and shipping agents in the past few weeks?

my current experience with puretime :

Images to this you find here (sorry, cannot add screenshots here):
https://imgur.com/a/CIPytPZ

They lost my watch already in 17h (!!!) on the way back to me!
This was already in pre-COVID-19 times: October 2019

- they asked to wait and wait and wait ... after 6 months!

- then they requried proof from me and my post office that I didnt receive it? Yeah, how should that work? That's why there is a tracking number, you have the responsibility of the shipping (as stated in your customer service policy (e.g. re-shipping when at customs), you are a regular customer and are by law the only one who can enforce investigations and further actions...

- then they wanted me to pay again (add. 50%) for the watch incl. shipping fee. because they didnt deliver their part of the deal.

- Case still open as I am not satisfied with this solution.

To sum it up: IF YOUR WATCH DOES NOT ARRIVE, EXPECT TO PAY 50% ON TOP FOR A 2ND TRY!

(
add. info directly from me in case it will be used as an contra-argument although it is irrelevant: I ordered and received a watch that didnt work after a few days, so I asked puretime to hold to their customer service policy and sent them the watch back within their guarantee to be repaired, which they did by october 2019 to send it back, this is when they break their customer service policy to be in charge in case the watch doesnt make it to me (e.g. customs etc.); they didnt provide any proof that they investigate or go after the logistics company. In another argument they said that they wouldnt do anything about it because "it is not a new watch" ---> yes, it is not. because you send me a new watch that didnt work and I shipped it back to you! )

Feel free to share your thoughts on this? What would you do in my situation?

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

It's World Consumer Rights day on 15th/March in every year .It will be a bit strict for this business in past weeks :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
my current experience with puretime :

Images to this you find here (sorry, cannot add screenshots here):
https://imgur.com/a/CIPytPZ

They lost my watch already in 17h (!!!) on the way back to me!
This was already in pre-COVID-19 times: October 2019

- they asked to wait and wait and wait ... after 6 months!

- then they requried proof from me and my post office that I didnt receive it? Yeah, how should that work? That's why there is a tracking number, you have the responsibility of the shipping (as stated in your customer service policy (e.g. re-shipping when at customs), you are a regular customer and are by law the only one who can enforce investigations and further actions...

- then they wanted me to pay again (add. 50%) for the watch incl. shipping fee. because they didnt deliver their part of the deal.

- Case still open as I am not satisfied with this solution.

To sum it up: IF YOUR WATCH DOES NOT ARRIVE, EXPECT TO PAY 50% ON TOP FOR A 2ND TRY!

(
add. info directly from me in case it will be used as an contra-argument although it is irrelevant: I ordered and received a watch that didnt work after a few days, so I asked puretime to hold to their customer service policy and sent them the watch back within their guarantee to be repaired, which they did by october 2019 to send it back, this is when they break their customer service policy to be in charge in case the watch doesnt make it to me (e.g. customs etc.); they didnt provide any proof that they investigate or go after the logistics company. In another argument they said that they wouldnt do anything about it because "it is not a new watch" ---> yes, it is not. because you send me a new watch that didnt work and I shipped it back to you! )

Feel free to share your thoughts on this? What would you do in my situation?

We have already explained this to you through PM and emails :

1) It is because the watch was not brand new. It was a watch sent back for repairs after using
2) There are not any evidence or proof of paperworks showing the package is actually lost. It still has a chance that the package will finally reach to your hand
3) We did our job and repaired the watch then shipped it back. I don't find we did anything wrong on this. Shipping is out of our control .Considering you have been waited for a long time and also the watch is not new, that's why we offered 50% off to ship another.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused but it's already the best option we can support.

futuredoc

24/3/20
The datejust was returned to Puretime due to failing to pass Chinese customs on 4/03 but still haven't re-shipped. After much back-and-forths with their customer service, I haven't gotten an answer as to why it is not being re-shipped which is unfortunate but I'm telling myself patience and positivity is key..

The seamaster was shipped last week via SF express but when I checked the tracking on their website, the shipment is headed to United States, not the correct destination country in Asia. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The datejust was returned to Puretime due to failing to pass Chinese customs on 4/03 but still haven't re-shipped. After much back-and-forths with their customer service, I haven't gotten an answer as to why it is not being re-shipped which is unfortunate but I'm telling myself patience and positivity is key..

The seamaster was shipped last week via SF express but when I checked the tracking on their website, the shipment is headed to United States, not the correct destination country in Asia. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

We will check and get back to you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

futuredoc

24/3/20
We will check and get back to you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Just got an answer from Jennifer minutes ago saying the tracking is correct, just probably an error in the system in updating. I appreciate you checking up on this. Fingers crossed!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just got an answer from Jennifer minutes ago saying the tracking is correct, just probably an error in the system in updating. I appreciate you checking up on this. Fingers crossed!

No problem, my friend. Everything is under control. Relax

futuredoc

24/3/20
puretime so tried to relax like you said but
​​​​​​ the response I got regarding weird destination country was false/mistaken since the package was returned to seller again just like my other shipment from Puretime (customs issue last time).

two for two.

praying to whoever’s up there that there are no other hiccups waiting..

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime so tried to relax like you said but
​​​​​​ the response I got regarding weird destination country was false/mistaken since the package was returned to seller again just like my other shipment from Puretime (customs issue last time).

two for two.

praying to whoever’s up there that there are no other hiccups waiting..

We will reship it out and hope this time it will go smoothly. Thanks for your patience

futuredoc

24/3/20
The ARF DJ finally arrived after ~2months of waiting!

puretime A question regarding my other order (the omega). It seems the package has still yet to be handed over to PostNL, its been at the shippers warehouse since 4/29 from what I see on tracking. Is it possible for you to ask the shipping team regarding this order?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
A question regarding my other order (the omega). It seems the package has still yet to be handed over to PostNL, its been at the shippers warehouse since 4/29 from what I see on tracking. Is it possible for you to ask the shipping team regarding this order?

We will check and get back to you ASAP