• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep, Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle tourbillion. Received 16/03/20

Hacin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/20
Inspired by jm_brc's write up you can find here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ysterious-ways.
I decided to go with a VC as my first watch instead of a daytona (which I will be getting next if anyone has a favorite daytona rep let me know). Ordered from Puretime on Feb 2nd got the watch March 16th. payment took 1 week to be requested, and was confirmed on the same day. I got the QC pictures just under a month later, I approved them and the day after I approved them the watch was shipped. Shipping from China to Canada using EMS > Canada Post only took 5 business days. Puretime was able to respond within a day the one time I had a question and for approving QC pictures.

I would 100% recommend Puretime for first time buyers it was really easy if you do just a little research and know some stuff going in. I would recommend paying with bitcoin to avoid the extra charge for using a credit card. While it took a month I think it was super reasonable with the current virus situation going on and I was aware of that when I ordered.

Here are some pictures I took of the watch forgive the bad quality and I have to shine the watch up still. I'll include a QC picture because it is better quality.
1RQbb.jpg

1RBXi.jpg

1RtqX.jpg

Thanks for the watch can't wait for my next one!
(I missspelled tourbillon oops lol)

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and review. Very nice watch and pictures :D Your satisfaction is our motivation to keep doing our best. We look forward to recieving more orders from you !

Reactions: Hacin

brokebuthappy

24/2/20
Inspired by jm_brc's write up you can find here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ysterious-ways.
I decided to go with a VC as my first watch instead of a daytona (which I will be getting next if anyone has a favorite daytona rep let me know). Ordered from Puretime on Feb 2nd got the watch March 16th. payment took 1 week to be requested, and was confirmed on the same day. I got the QC pictures just under a month later, I approved them and the day after I approved them the watch was shipped. Shipping from China to Canada using EMS > Canada Post only took 5 business days. Puretime was able to respond within a day the one time I had a question and for approving QC pictures.

I would 100% recommend Puretime for first time buyers it was really easy if you do just a little research and know some stuff going in. I would recommend paying with bitcoin to avoid the extra charge for using a credit card. While it took a month I think it was super reasonable with the current virus situation going on and I was aware of that when I ordered.

Here are some pictures I took of the watch forgive the bad quality and I have to shine the watch up still. I'll include a QC picture because it is better quality.
1RQbb.jpg

1RBXi.jpg

1RtqX.jpg

Thanks for the watch can't wait for my next one!
(I missspelled tourbillon oops lol)

Hey,

How is the watch holding up? Any chance we can see the tourbillion movement? :)