• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep order. DAYTONA 116500 NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET BLACK DIAL SA4130

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Thanks

GranTurismo10

Horology Curious
10/3/20
Update!!!

I sent payment about a week ago via btc and have not yet received any payment confirmation. Reached out via email awaiting reply.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Probably we did not recieve your email. Please resend with a different subject and remove any "BTC" word from your title. Thanks

GranTurismo10

Horology Curious
10/3/20
UPDATE QC PHOTSOS RECIEVED

Puretime has been great so far , and after confirming my payment I received my QC photos this morning. Any experts please feel free to weigh in with your opinion on the QC photos, any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viscidity

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
UPDATE QC PHOTSOS RECIEVED

Puretime has been great so far , and after confirming my payment I received my QC photos this morning. Any experts please feel free to weigh in with your opinion on the QC photos, any advice will be greatly appreciated.
You can’t post your QC pics and ask for members to comment on them. It’s against the forum rules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk