• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep purchase from Puretime - James Bond Seamaster Diver

soujaerin

Looking Around
7/2/20
Good Morning,

I'm brand new here as well so hello everybody!

I recently put in an order for the "Seamaster Diver 300M 007 James Bond VSF 1:1 Best Edition A8800 (2 Straps)" rep from Puretime, and will document the process here. I paid in bitcoin yesterday and received the payment confirmation stating to standby for QC pics.

I've done a lot of reading and understand there could be quite some time from now to qc and delivery with everything going on right now, but I understand that's part of the process and I'm in for the long haul. Looking forward to a positive experience as many others here have had!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will process your order as soon as factories return. Your patience and understanding will be highly appreciated

Reactions: DanishAP

soujaerin

Looking Around
7/2/20
Update to my order, I received QC pics 2/14 and requested one more to show the lume, as I wanted to make sure the number 50 was showing on the 10 o Clock dot like the gen. Everything looked good, and they are shipping the watch out today!

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
Holy smokes that’s fast. You should be glad to get your qc pics that fast.

Sent from Tapatalk. Sorry for typos.

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
Pt are a great td they have a pretty fast turnaround despite so many orders

Yes, so I’ve heard. My understanding was that the factories had not yet reopened.
Perhaps PT had this one in stock. In this case I can only congratulate OP :)

Sent from my iPad. Sorry for typos.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update to my order, I received QC pics 2/14 and requested one more to show the lume, as I wanted to make sure the number 50 was showing on the 10 o Clock dot like the gen. Everything looked good, and they are shipping the watch out today!

That's great. We will ship it out as soon as possible. Please expect some delays in shipment