• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime Rolex Big Problem!! Wrong mechanism

Dawcio911

Horology Curious
5/11/19

Hello I have ordered a rolex submariner no date from puretime.
Order number: # 100188034
The rolex should have a clone mechanism to look like genuine one. When the watch arrived I have opened it and found a plain full Gold looking mechanism. I am trying to contact Puretime over a week now to return the watch but I have not received any answer.
I am attaching pictures to show what mechanism I ordered the watch with and what mechanism I have received.

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
Pure time are closed due to CNY and corona virus so be patient and you will get a response.

DanishAP

Horology Curious
5/1/20
Did you get QC pictures, and accepted them without controlling them?

Just asking, hope you get help when PT gets back!

Stay patient my man

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
Did you get QC pictures, and accepted them without controlling them?

Just asking, hope you get help when PT gets back!

Stay patient my man

very rarely get QC of movement to be fair but does seem very odd you sure you didnt buy from DHgate :)

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Never had this happen with PT, does look something not of their inventory, still a nice movement. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawcio911

Horology Curious
5/11/19
I have a video showing a serial number and the rear of the watch to confirm it is the watch I ordered from pure time. Yes Im sure its not from DHgate :) That’s why I am pissed off about this!

DanishAP

Horology Curious
5/1/20
very rarely get QC of movement to be fair but does seem very odd you sure you didnt buy from DHgate :)

I got pictures of my AP RO 15500st, however that watch comes with a clear caseback, so maybe that's why i got to see the movement :)

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Can you post a few pics of complete watch with case back off and include plastic still on it like qc’s? Believe you but need to know.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
You will have received the right watch. It's been discussed on here before that the zzf no dates have been coming through with undecorated movements. Remember a a3130 is not a clone movement just a deco plate over the movement you see above. You are better off without it anyway.

Dawcio911

Horology Curious
5/11/19
The pictures on pure time show a decorated movement which I order and I want! If it showed a Gold movement I wouldn’t order it.

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
The pictures on pure time show a decorated movement which I order and I want! If it showed a Gold movement I wouldn’t order it.

Are you wearing the watch with intentions of viewing the movement? I think your going to be fine with what you have.

Reactions: m5smg2

Dawcio911

Horology Curious
5/11/19
The item is not correct with what I have ordered. Its like If I ordered no date and received one with a date. If I wouldn’t care about it being close to genuine I would of ordered from dhgate! You haven’t paid for it So don’t argue with me.

BIONONE

28/4/17
The item is not correct with what I have ordered. Its like If I ordered no date and received one with a date. If I wouldn’t care about it being close to genuine I would of ordered from dhgate! You haven’t paid for it So don’t argue with me.

Like the gents above already stated - the no date ZZF was known to come plain with no decoration - you would have known this if you would have done your reading.

Then you better be careful with telling contributing members with valuable points to the problem to stop arguing.

You did nothing for the forum besides register, lurk around a couple of month and then come here to brag about your incompetence to get familiar with such a complex thing as the rep game and its little tweaks here and there.

Reactions: freediver

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
If you are not happy with your watch, and it is running well, sell it. Take the funds and either buy from M2M or choose another TD and buy one from them. If you send it back to China, with all the problems going on there right now, it’ll be months before they get it and they send you another one. And the new one may well look the same as this one, as has already been mentioned above.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'm lost...Do you plan to walk around with a caseback tool and show people the movement? If not then who cares what the decorations look like in a close caseback watch? As said, this is the preferred setup anyway as the deco plates sometimes come loose and damage the movement. If you wanted something close to genuine in appearance, you should have gotten a SH/VRF movement then you'd be on here complaining about the poor reliability of those.

Reactions: Tucker