• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep from PT, Avenger II Seawolf

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
Today I placed my first order from PT, Avenger II Seawolf Chronograph PVD Case Black CF Dial on Green Nylon Strap A7750.
https://puretimewatch.io/avenger-ii...black-cf-dial-on-green-nylon-strap-a7750.html

I’m really looking forward to wearing this one, been looking at it for about a year now. I choose to buy from PT since the reviews are many and positive, plus payment went really smooth. I’ve been buying from Toro before.
Will have patience since CNY, but I’m excited :)

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
You will most likely have to be even more patient as the factories are shut down until march.

They put a news post on their blog directly on their website.

Reactions: bambucha

blomen

Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
You will most likely have to be even more patient as the factories are shut down until march.

They put a news post on their blog directly on their website.

Good to know, and not a problem. I’ve been researching and analyzing for a rather long time so I guess I can spare some extra time.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
You won‘t regret it - the seawolf is a beautiful watch for its own.

... my first high end rep was also a breitling back in the day ;)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Today I placed my first order from PT, Avenger II Seawolf Chronograph PVD Case Black CF Dial on Green Nylon Strap A7750.
https://puretimewatch.io/avenger-ii...black-cf-dial-on-green-nylon-strap-a7750.html

I’m really looking forward to wearing this one, been looking at it for about a year now. I choose to buy from PT since the reviews are many and positive, plus payment went really smooth. I’ve been buying from Toro before.
Will have patience since CNY, but I’m excited :)

Thanks for your order. We will process your order ASAP when we return from holidays.

blomen

Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
Just a quick update. I spoke to PT and the factories are not yet opened.

I’m waiting patiently for my Avenger. Also I booked a service for my Seamaster, will send it when the Avenger arrives.
029e43a25d6977c187f67c6d036ccdc4.jpg

Tapatalk. Sorry for typos.

blomen

Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
I guess i'm one of many who are still waiting for updates and/or QC.

Early on in the order process i changed the watch and went for an Avenger Hurricane instead, from GF factory. I'm seeing more and more QCs from GF being posted on other forums, and i also asked Andrew at TT. According to Andrew, GF is operational and the Avenger Hurricane is in stock, so i'm a bit confused.

I just hope that PT hasn't missed my order.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I guess i'm one of many who are still waiting for updates and/or QC.

Early on in the order process i changed the watch and went for an Avenger Hurricane instead, from GF factory. I'm seeing more and more QCs from GF being posted on other forums, and i also asked Andrew at TT. According to Andrew, GF is operational and the Avenger Hurricane is in stock, so i'm a bit confused.

I just hope that PT hasn't missed my order.

Please understand factory takes a long time to supply the watch under current situation , even though it's been told in stocks. Please send an email to Elena and we will push the factory.