• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second order with PureTime

ccliny

Horology Curious
10/4/19
Placed my first order with PureTime earlier this year and the entire transaction was fantastic. Communication, shipping speed, quality...all amazing. Which encouraged me to place a second order last week.

This second order is off to a rocky start. Communication was great as before, but I received a shipping notification already - even though I haven’t received qc pics yet. Fingers crossed this all works out but right now I have no idea of the quality of the watch shipped, much less if it’s the right one.

I’m sure Angus will make it right if anything goes wrong. I just wish it didn’t happen so close to the holidays when everything just gets more chaotic and confusing to begin with!

ccliny

Horology Curious
10/4/19
This is the buyer review section, no? This is the place to share transaction experiences, especially when something goes awry, eg, an item being shipped without any kind of qc review.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Placed my first order with PureTime earlier this year and the entire transaction was fantastic. Communication, shipping speed, quality...all amazing. Which encouraged me to place a second order last week.

This second order is off to a rocky start. Communication was great as before, but I received a shipping notification already - even though I haven’t received qc pics yet. Fingers crossed this all works out but right now I have no idea of the quality of the watch shipped, much less if it’s the right one.

I’m sure Angus will make it right if anything goes wrong. I just wish it didn’t happen so close to the holidays when everything just gets more chaotic and confusing to begin with!

Thanks for your order . We never ship out without QC pictures. Please check if the email is in your spam folders