• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime & my experience as a Rep consumer (*NOOBS READ*)

flytime

Looking Around
22/5/19

Greetings members of RWI

I have been a member now for some months, since about the beginning of this year - new to the rep scene AND forums all at once (this being my 1st ever post ????).

my 1st rep I purchased in March with PureTime, after scrolling day in & day out all over the interweb researching, looking up photos, going to AD’s and actually studying gen watches in hand, and stumbling across this wonderful organization here in which I decided to join after enjoying the amount of info & resource available.

My transaction dealing with PureTime was professional, smooth & reassuring . I chose the watch I liked, from the Factory I favored in this particular model, and paid using BTC (Bitcoin). I was sent emails right away after my purchase from the staff (Elena, Jennifer, Shuang ) regarding payment confirmation, QC photos, shipping info, purchase info - hell they even sent me an email when my package arrived & I was not home to receive it.

I ordered an ARF Submariner Hulk with the 2824 movement. My item came extremely well packaged, undamaged, and in FLAWLESS working condition.

*WHY I EMPHASIZE IN THE TITLE FOR NOOBS TO READ THIS*

Im reading a lot on noobs bashing, worrying, panicking, and accusing PureTime of misleading business ethics (do you even know what kind of market this is???? You aren’t exactly dropping $45,000 in the middle of Dubai at the world’s largest Rolex store). Me being a noob myself, I thought I’d share my experience in NOT JUST PURCHASING with a TD for the first time, but my experience READING THE FORUMS,USING THE SEARCH BAR, GOOGLING INFORMATION, STUDYING THE TD WEBSITES, UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS AS A BUYER, SELLER & MANUFACTURER. When I bought my 1st rep I:

1. Read the Rules & Regulations section of RWI
2. Read reviews of TDs, best way to pay TDs, what to expect from TDs (shipping, damaged/ wrong products, financial loss, lack of communication, risk)
3. Made my purchase from PureTime
4. WAITED for payment instructions
5. Sent BTC as instructed
6. WAITED for QC
7. Approved QC
8. WAITED for shipping info
9. WAITED to receive package
10. Received package

YES, there will be days in between with no contact. YES, there will be a few days before getting QC pics
YES, there is a possibility something will go WRONG
YES, these are TRUSTED dealers

my whole process took about 2 WEEKS from order, QC approval, to shipment received - however, my research took TWO MONTHS before pulling the trigger and understanding what I was getting myself into. The experience I had with PureTime was delightful. I enjoyed it enough to pull the trigger on my 2nd rep, and 3rd as soon rep #2 process is over (waiting for QC, only been a few days).

I want to THANK PureTime for making my experience comforting & RWI for getting my feet wet in this watch world. Looking forward to posting more now that Im a bit more familiar with the forum.

Until then, enjoy some QC photos from my 1st purchase

Cheers

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your detailed review. It should be very helpful for those who are new to this business. Watch looks good ! Enjoy it . We look forward to doing more business with you in the future!!!