• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase, just a question about amplitude.

Bloob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/19
I received QC images for a KC Joker. I don't see anything wrong with it, but I was concerned about having 17.3 seconds off a day, and a rather high amplitude of 283 Is this normal for a 2824? I haven't seen many people worry about the actual time of a watch as much as the looked of it, but this concerns me. Should it?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Type in the search bar ' Timergrapher results ' and click . Then look in the results for a thread started by 'Johnny Logan ' How To Read Timergrapher Results ' ( it should be in the first 1/2 dozen returned)|. This explains everything and you can decide for yourself from there IHTH . FOR ME the 17 .3 sec +- would have me ask for another watch , but this is up to you .

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I received QC images for a KC Joker. I don't see anything wrong with it, but I was concerned about having 17.3 seconds off a day, and a rather high amplitude of 283 Is this normal for a 2824? I haven't seen many people worry about the actual time of a watch as much as the looked of it, but this concerns me. Should it?

Thanks for your order. Amplitude 283 is quite good. For the rate, please reply to our QC team and we can have it adjusted for you.

Bloob

5/10/19
You're right. 283 was a good amplitude, I asked them if they could polish the timing up a bit and they said they would have your watchsmith look at it. This process has taken a bit longer than I expected, but overall, so far I'm really impressed with how you operate.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. We will adjust it for you as soon as possible

bartez80

23/8/19
FL/US
Type in the search bar ' Timergrapher results ' and click . Then look in the results for a thread started by 'Johnny Logan ' How To Read Timergrapher Results ' ( it should be in the first 1/2 dozen returned)|. This explains everything and you can decide for yourself from there IHTH . FOR ME the 17 .3 sec +- would have me ask for another watch , but this is up to you .

this thread no more exists

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/143934-how-to-read-timegrapher-results/
this link not work for me

Last edited: