• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad experience with PureTime

Lodus111

Horology Curious
29/10/19
Hello all, just writing a cautionary post about puretime. Made an order last week via BTC for checkout. Ordered 2 popular models that were said to be in stock, new versions so not old stock that they might not have updated on the site. It’s now been over 9 days and no QC pics. Sent them an email asking them about the delay and got a general response email about waiting for items from factory and will be in have qc eventually. It really pisses me off that they would stock something on the site and not have it in hand. So now I guess I have to wait for them to order from the factory, wait a week, then post pics, wait another week, then they finally ship out to me? So I’d this going to be a 1 month plus of waiting. Disappointing bc I ordered from another TD and they got me qc pics in 2 days and was told another piece i ordered was out of stock and made other suggestions for items they did have on hand. I also emailed them and stated if they didn’t ave the item I would take a refund so I could order from someone else and that was completely ignored. Some moral of that is once they have your money it’s gone, even though they didn’t have then items in stock they’ll just keep your money until they eventually get it in then maybe they’ll ship it out to you. So don’t pay with BTC bc you have no recourse to get it back.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Another noob another complain. Amazon or walmart is the best place for you to shop. Trust me.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Well you showed them. You started a thread laying out rational, reasonable, well presented “complaints” that don’t make you seem petty, spoiled or entitled at all. What you should do know is high tail it over to the Rolex AD and buy 10 watches, spend your money there, and make Puretime rue the day they failed to stock the watch you ordered.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
When the hell did TD's start actually keeping stock???

Probably should of done some reading OP as your complaint is not valid..

Dont say you did because had you then you would of known TD's DO NOT HAVE STOCK

The predict the manufacturer has the item maybe they had 400 last time they were there. they get your money they then go to the manufacturer. If what you want is no longer readily available at the manufacturer then the TD must wait for them to make more

Pretty simple

Moral of the story this isn't Amazon

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:
Reactions: Tucker

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello all, just writing a cautionary post about puretime. Made an order last week via BTC for checkout. Ordered 2 popular models that were said to be in stock, new versions so not old stock that they might not have updated on the site. It’s now been over 9 days and no QC pics. Sent them an email asking them about the delay and got a general response email about waiting for items from factory and will be in have qc eventually. It really pisses me off that they would stock something on the site and not have it in hand. So now I guess I have to wait for them to order from the factory, wait a week, then post pics, wait another week, then they finally ship out to me? So I’d this going to be a 1 month plus of waiting. Disappointing bc I ordered from another TD and they got me qc pics in 2 days and was told another piece i ordered was out of stock and made other suggestions for items they did have on hand. I also emailed them and stated if they didn’t ave the item I would take a refund so I could order from someone else and that was completely ignored. Some moral of that is once they have your money it’s gone, even though they didn’t have then items in stock they’ll just keep your money until they eventually get it in then maybe they’ll ship it out to you. So don’t pay with BTC bc you have no recourse to get it back.

Friend, this is how the business works. It's all about patience. We are not the factory and we don't hold stock for every watch. Please kindly read this https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ithin-the-replica-watch-industry-v1-1-updated and i think it will help you to understand. Thank you

Reactions: Warrcraft

Lodus111

Horology Curious
29/10/19
Friend, this is how the business works. It's all about patience. We are not the factory and we don't hold stock for every watch. Please kindly read this https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ithin-the-replica-watch-industry-v1-1-updated and i think it will help you to understand. Thank you

The problem is I can’t even get a confirmation that you’ve received my BTC. Every time i try to email for support I’m asked to provide payment details, I do, then no response from support

Lodus111

Horology Curious
29/10/19

I understand things take time. But m account still shows awaiting payment. I made my BTC payment awhile ago and never got a confirmation that you got it. I responded with all my BTC transfer info and never heard anything back. I sent billing an email with a screenshot of the transfer. I you could look into this I would appreciate it.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I understand things take time. But m account still shows awaiting payment. I made my BTC payment awhile ago and never got a confirmation that you got it. I responded with all my BTC transfer info and never heard anything back. I sent billing an email with a screenshot of the transfer. I you could look into this I would appreciate it.

Please kindly resend with a different subject or use our support ceneter to message with us, the address is https://puretime.kayako.com/