• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terrible experience so far.

tructure

Supporter
6/1/15
Interesting. What's your angle? Do you not want me to get my watches or money back? Aren't you concerned for accountability and safety of dealers?
Do you work for Puretime?

My PM has still not be answered from puretime account.

I couldn't care less about your watch or money. I do know that puretime will sort this out, they allways do.
No I don't work for puretime.
On one hand you are acting extremely pretentious, but on the other hand you're just a bitching noob.

Reactions: Tucker

saggingballsacs

Horology Curious
30/10/19
Interesting. What's your angle? Do you not want me to get my watches or money back? Aren't you concerned for accountability and safety of dealers?
Do you work for Puretime?

My PM has still not be answered from puretime account.

We know that there's a problem. I've been waiting for my order to be shipped for over 2 weeks now but I don't come in here and sound pretentious. People like you is the reason why nobody wants to do retail. Go run your broke ass mouth somewhere else.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
You do know there's some pretty bad shit going on in China at the moment?!

I ordered from Trustytime (my first time) over a week ago...no QC, nothing. Have I emailed chasing? No. Have I moaned on the forum? No. Why? Because it arrives when it arrives. They don't hold stock they are middle men that take great risks getting hold of these watches.

Have some patience ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nafai23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/06
Still waiting on this.
Puretime said in this thread contact me for a refund. No refund was offered without many fees. I agreed to another piece. I agreed to a more expensive watch and had issues with price difference getting billing multiple times. Only response from elena was "we take visa :) "

No watches, no money, 2-3 word communications.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I bet Elena absconded with your money and is partying like a rock star.

giphy.gif

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Still waiting on this.
Puretime said in this thread contact me for a refund. No refund was offered without many fees. I agreed to another piece. I agreed to a more expensive watch and had issues with price difference getting billing multiple times. Only response from elena was "we take visa :) "

No watches, no money, 2-3 word communications.

I did PMed you on 12th but never heard from you back yet

JTSWE

19/2/17
Yeah in time take 100$ on each watch In profit

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

nafai23

10/8/06
Do you guys get paid per post to troll the buyer review forums or is it a lump sum ?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Do you guys get paid per post to troll the buyer review forums or is it a lump sum ?

Its one free watch valued $200 or under for 100 trolling posts, or $400 for 200 - you get the idea. However, even for this free watch, stocks are not guaranteed. Neither is top notch QC.

Reactions: Tucker

nafai23

10/8/06
Still waiting on this order. Now I am at the phase where elena says it was shipped 5 days ago but clearly I have a non-live tracking number and DHL hasnt gotten the package yet.

Regardless of what opinions you have on my expectations there is no way this has to be this difficult or take this long. Other trusted dealers do better for customers.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
If it was shipped 5 days ago buddy, do you not know fundamentals of distances? Add to that the complexities of politics? Taxes? Customs? To simplify, shipping time?

As member of 13 years, I am perplexed as to what you are. Lets say you registered as soon as you were capable of manipulating a computer to open a new account on a fake watch site. Forget about being mentally able to decipher fake vs. gen. So lets say you registered when you were 10 years old or 13. So you must be 23-26 now, at the minimum.

Things just dont add up. You are just a TROLL. Thats my final answer!

nafai23

10/8/06
Excuse me. I know when someone sends a dead/Unshipped tracking number for a package they haven’t shipped/dropped off yet and lies when they say they have. Dhl is very reliable with tracking.

Nice try though with the “you don’t know how shopping works” lecture.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Still waiting on this order. Now I am at the phase where elena says it was shipped 5 days ago but clearly I have a non-live tracking number and DHL hasnt gotten the package yet.

Regardless of what opinions you have on my expectations there is no way this has to be this difficult or take this long. Other trusted dealers do better for customers.

We have been contacting about paying for the difference because we recieved $70 less. But you always ignore our emails. Please check and reply to us. Thanks

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
So many threads complaining about PT lately. What happened? I can’t believe all the openers are newbies.

Inviato dal mio iPhone 11 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk