• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchased a 116710 BLNR noob V10 & GMF CHNR 126711

Lodus111

Horology Curious
29/10/19
Placed my order today for these 2 pieces today. Will review QC pics and do a full review once they arrive. Anyone have any idea about shipping time to Florida?

Last edited:

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
QC pics are for your viewing pleasure, why didn’t you discuss with your TD the shipping times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
You are not allowed to post QC photos as per RWI rules mate. Shipping depends on the shipping method you pay for, talk with the TD about it.

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
I think you can post QC as long as you have approved the watches with your TD before posting.

That seems to be what everyone here does.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Placed my order today for these 2 pieces today. Will review QC pics and do a full review once they arrive. Anyone have any idea about shipping time to Florida?

Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will take care of your order. Please wait patiently for QC pictures from us

bartez80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/19
FL/US

from order to receive i wait 18 days ( watch is on stack , 2 days delay for QC movement issue ) shipping to east coast fl

Last edited:

Lodus111

Horology Curious
29/10/19
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will take care of your order. Please wait patiently for QC pictures from us

Hello, I recently wrote you an email shout this. But I still haven’t received my QC photos. I need this issue to be cleared up so we can get my order put please.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello, I recently wrote you an email shout this. But I still haven’t received my QC photos. I need this issue to be cleared up so we can get my order put please.

Please undertand we can not control the time the factories will deliver the watches. Usually QC pictures will be ready within a week. Please wait in patience