• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase With Puretime/Patek Calatrava

rred5

5/10/19
On Oct 9th, I also just made my first purchase with Puretime for Calatrava 5227R RG ZF 1:1 Best Edition White Dial on Brown Leather Strap A324CS. I know they are trying to catch up after National holiday. I am looking forward to getting QC.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will try to process your order as soon as possible. Please email my team at [email protected] if you need any help. Thanks

rred5

5/10/19
Thank you for your reply. Could you give me an approximate date when to except QC?

Last edited:

rred5

5/10/19
Received email from Puretime: "We are working on your request and we will get back to you within 9 business hours." It's way past nine business hours now, I believe it's important that TDs keep their word and we hold them to it. Don't let what appears to be my noob status fool you -- I have owned and sold 30 reps and what I have seen recently is a growing acceptance of inconsistent business practices from TDs. There seems to be many frustrated members here with Puretime who are a respected leader in this industry. I hope they maintain that reputation -- truly. Just my two cents.

Just received three emails form Puretime. Two saying my payment of 7 day ago was declined and then a third email saying that my payment was received. Something is not right with their accounting system. I sent them email asking them to clarify and immediately received an email which is a duplicate of "will get back to you in 9 hours." -- this seems to be an auto-email they have created.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please expect some slight delay in response. Due to the long holidays we had, there are too many emails and orders need to handel. We will take care of every request as soon as possible . Don't worry and sorry for the inconvenience caused

rred5

5/10/19
Pure time, if you're out there, I continue to get very confusing messages from you. Please take a look at your system. Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Pure time, if you're out there, I continue to get very confusing messages from you. Please take a look at your system. Thanks

These emails are automatically sent by system for your failed orders. You can ignore them if you have already paid for your order.

rred5

5/10/19
10-17: Received QC pics from Puretime and approved. I did add in original notes I needed a larger strap because of wrist size. And added that to my approval note. Hoping it will be addressed.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
10-17: Received QC pics from Puretime and approved. I did add in original notes I needed a larger strap because of wrist size. And added that to my approval note. Hoping it will be addressed.

I am afraid we don't have any larger straps :(

rred5

5/10/19
That's fine on strap. But just for record, I did make this request when I made the initial order. I ask that you please pay attention to all correspondence. Lets just move forward and send watch. Thank you

Last edited:

rred5

5/10/19
As for the last two comments here by members: I don't care if you are a moderator or some senior member, take your condensing nonsense to some other post. I don't tolerate it.

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
“I believe it's important that TDs keep their word and we hold them to it.”

Being made to wait 9 hours for a reply is totally unacceptable.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
take your condensing nonsense to some other post. I don't tolerate it.

You could try adjusting your diet - cut out lactose, gluten etc - that may help.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
As for the last two comments here by members: I don't care if you are a moderator or some senior member, take your condensing nonsense to some other post. I don't tolerate it.

you will tolerate it

Reactions: tripdog

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
rred5 Give PT a break man, what is with you? And you’re telling a mod to get out of your post LOL. You’re posting on THEIR forum, hello?

Take the attitude down a notch bud, PT is doing their best to serve you. This is the replica industry, not Amazon customer service. I second what trip said, must really suck to be a TD and deal with this type of stuff. Especially the attempted public shaming by ungrateful buyers, which seems to be getting more and more common these days ..