• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered a Daytona

prowatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/19
Just order my Daytona 116500 Noob 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet White Dial SA4130 V3.

I am having some payment issues when separately ordering "ROLEX DAYTONA BLACK CERAMIC BEZEL CLEAN FACTORY (ONLY CERAMIC PLATE) + ROLLIE BOX AND PAPERS NEW STYLE"

Why is there a $850USD limit on a single transaction?

Reactions: Dodifirst

prowatch

29/9/19
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please email my team at [email protected] if you need any help with the payment issue. Thanks

I have contacted the email above but I did not receive a response and am starting to become increasingly concerned and discontented at the lack of communication, clarity, and expediency in regards to my order. Could you offer up any avenues for recourse?

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Firstly, take a step back. Expedient isn't a word used very often in the rep world. Don't be concerned or or discontented, Puretime will contact you and give you all the help you need in making your transaction go as smooth as possible. your money is 100% safe. I think there is a limit on what they can put through at one time, so it may have to be two transactions.

Four days is not long, ill be honest, so kick back, relax and have a little faith in their abilities. They are a TD for a reason.

N

prowatch

29/9/19
Firstly, take a step back. Expedient isn't a word used very often in the rep world. Don't be concerned or or discontented, Puretime will contact you and give you all the help you need in making your transaction go as smooth as possible. your money is 100% safe. I think there is a limit on what they can put through at one time, so it may have to be two transactions.

Four days is not long, ill be honest, so kick back, relax and have a little faith in their abilities. They are a TD for a reason.

N

Thanks, do you know how long one waits for QC photos?

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Piece of string I'm afraid. Can be up to a week, and a little longer. I have had them in 2 days before now. And another, just under 2 weeks. They have just come of the back of a big national holiday, so there will be a back log of work to get through.

patience is key.

Last edited:

prowatch

29/9/19
Piece of string I'm afraid. Can be up to a week, and a little longer. I have had them in 2 days before now. And another, just under 2 weeks. They have just come of the back of a big national holiday, so there will be a back log of work to get through.

patience is key.

Legend! Thank you for all your help :)

Reactions: Str1xt

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have contacted the email above but I did not receive a response and am starting to become increasingly concerned and discontented at the lack of communication, clarity, and expediency in regards to my order. Could you offer up any avenues for recourse?

Please kindly resend with a different subject or use our support ceneter to message with us, the address is https://puretime.kayako.com/
Or, you can order the watch first and box later.

prowatch

29/9/19
I posted this in the Rolex portion of the forum to get exposure and alert others within our community to the dark side of the rep market.

I am reaching out to you all to not only document but also request help. I recently purchased a Noob BLRO from PureTime and have been sent a defunct watch.
Puretime is a "trusted dealer" yet are absolutely refusing to return my money or send me a new watch. I will now list the two issues both of which are significant enough to warrant a refund. The actions of puretime are beyond reason and given the trust-based nature of our community I am truly shocked and disgusted at their behaviour. There is major latency in responses and constant refusal to progress complaints,

Firstly please see a link to the description of the watch. I would like to draw your attention to the following - "" turn it clockwise to adjust hours and date easily, same adjusting as genuine" https://imgur.com/a/jYDYCTj

Now please see the movement I received - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Je?usp=sharing
As you can all appreciate the winding of the watch is incorrect and moves anticlockwise with orthodromic rotation of the crown.

The second )and arguably larger issues) is the date wheel is broken. It does move or adjust (stuck between 2-3). I have highlighted all of these issues with puretime to little avail.

The crux of it is - puretime should be stripped of there TD status if they cannot operate in a fair manner, if they misrepresent facts on their websites, and if they think they can cheat people within our family.

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
If you contact Angus at Puretime they will exchange the watch, you will have to send it back to them. If you get no joy take out a ticket in the help desk.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
File a helpdesk ticket for resolution. You will have to send it back at your cost. Whether you will have to wait for replacement or you get a refund, I cant say.

The fact is, due to this positive feedback loop, where PT is perhaps the highest volume TD, noobs find that about PT, order from PT, volume grows bigger and bigger. At this point they do not seem to be able to handle their volume. As a result, their QC generally sucks, their resolution sucks more. It seems that they just ship out any and every watch they receive from factory, eyes closed. And there seems to be just 1 fella who has the authority to resolve.

This pattern is not new, or unique to PT. I have seen this before with other TDs, notably perfect clones. Note this - any and every good TD will go through this same process. You as customer will have to move on to that TD in their "prime"

prowatch

29/9/19
Would you be able to point me in the direction of the moderators?

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Firstly please see a link to the description of the watch. I would like to draw your attention to the following - "" turn it clockwise to adjust hours and date easily, same adjusting as genuine" https://imgur.com/a/jYDYCTj

This refers to the quick-setting function of GMT hand and date

Now please see the movement I received - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Je?usp=sharing
As you can all appreciate the winding of the watch is incorrect and moves anticlockwise with orthodromic rotation of the crown.

This is absolutely correct functionality. All my watches behave that way in crown position 2. WTF do you mean by orthodromic

The second )and arguably larger issues) is the date wheel is broken. It does move or adjust (stuck between 2-3).

I do not understand your description of the issue. Does the date wheel move in position 1 of the crown or does it not move. Can you post a video of the datewheel function.

All in all, maybe they do not answer because they do not understand your question/complaint either or they do not like your friendlyness because if you wrote to them in the same way as you wrote here
Puretime is a "trusted dealer" yet are absolutely refusing to return my money or send me a new watch. The actions of puretime are beyond reason and given the trust-based nature of our community I am truly shocked and disgusted at their behaviour. There is major latency in responses and constant refusal to progress complaints,
The crux of it is - puretime should be stripped of there TD status if they cannot operate in a fair manner, if they misrepresent facts on their websites, and if they think they can cheat people within our family.
if I were them I would be tempted to give you an answer which would be very, very, very much more unfriendly than simply not answering.

Why don't you just do as they said and send it back if you think something is wrong or have it checked out by someone who is familiar with watches before raising hell.

Just my 2 cents

prowatch

29/9/19
This refers to the quick-setting function of GMT hand and date

This is absolutely correct functionality. All my watches behave that way in crown position 2. WTF do you mean by orthodromic

I do not understand your description of the issue. Does the date wheel move in position 1 of the crown or does it not move. Can you post a video of the datewheel function.

All in all, maybe they do not answer because they do not understand your question/complaint either or they do not like your friendlyness because if you wrote to them in the same way as you wrote here

if I were them I would be tempted to give you an answer which would be very, very, very much more unfriendly than simply not answering.

Why don't you just do as they said and send it back if you think something is wrong or have it checked out by someone who is familiar with watches before raising hell.

Just my 2 cents

They never offered to take the watch back. The date wheel is jammed. The Hand movement is NOT same as genunine as described. But my concern is theyve sent a watch with a non-functioning date wheel yet refuse to take responsibilty for it

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
contact them again and ask for repair as outlined on their website

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
At the top of this page you will see the tab RWI help desk, click on this and then follow the instructions to fill out a help desk ticket, the Mods will then contact Puretime to sort the problem.
Puretime have a six month warranty on movement failure so it will get sorted.