• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Extremely frustrating experience with PureTime

CharleneLee

Looking Around
13/11/18
I have previously bought a rep from PureTime. The first time was a very good, fast and straight forward transaction, QC and delivery.

However, recently I have had a horrible experience.
I ordered a Noob V8 116613lb and was emailed that that watch is currently out of stock and I'll need to wait for the next batch. I asked how long, and was told 1-2 weeks. I asked for possibility of refund and was told it would take 2 weeks to process, fair enough. I asked if they had another watch in stock, the ZZF 116610, and they confirmed it is in stock and they would refund the difference.

About a week later I asked the status of the order, a few days later they replied and said to email the QC department. Ok, same email to QC department. A few days later I'm told the ZZF is out of stock and will be back in about 2 weeks. But the original one I ordered is in stock. I say ok, When will the QC be available? Next week she said. So now it's been another week. Nothing, no replies. I haven't emailed back in fear of pissing them off and them sending me a dud watch that would be a pain in the ass to deal with. It's been a month and I've been nothing but patient, but it's really starting to get hard.

Any suggestions guys?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. The stocking topics have been discussed and explained many times on the forum .This is not under our control, my friend, especially for popular watches. Please PM me your order number or email Elena again to find out if QC pictures are ready now. Thank you

Reactions: Raddave