• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pure Time - 1st time experience review.

cybersurfer

Horology Curious
17/7/19
Hello All,

After much deliberation i have chosen Puretime to be my TD. So far Jennifer has been great in guiding me on availability of my VC and other things. I placed order Sept 12th. Will keep you updated on the next steps.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your order. We will take care of it. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Thank you

cybersurfer

Horology Curious
17/7/19
Hi, so as a first time buyer, I did not realise the cost mentioned on the website is NOT final. My cost of $371 rose to $401 on the credit card and over that I was charged a $13 transaction fee assuming it is international conversion. Depending on your status with your bank, foreign transaction fees maybe waived. Unfortunately I was not aware of these things. I am carrying on with my order as-is. stay tuned for future updates.

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
Hi, so as a first time buyer, I did not realise the cost mentioned on the website is NOT final. My cost of $371 rose to $401 on the credit card and over that I was charged a $13 transaction fee assuming it is international conversion. Depending on your status with your bank, foreign transaction fees maybe waived. Unfortunately I was not aware of these things. I am carrying on with my order as-is. stay tuned for future updates.

This is normal for credit card payment. It has been discussed many times about the reasons for the extra charges. Just treat this as your 1st experience and to explore alternative payment methods.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

cybersurfer

Horology Curious
17/7/19
Let me suggest you to look at this thread. We all can learn something from this episode.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...me-not-really-more-of-a-noob-misunderstanding

There are many more to learn from as this industry is not the normal legit Amazon type. Payment transactions, shipping transactions ..etc.

In this game, patience is virtue. So do some reading while you wait for your watch. Good Luck.

Thanks man. Appreciate the read. Surely helps. I have taken this in my stride. Did my homework in choosing the right TD because of these threads. Patience is a virtue !! Cheers.

cybersurfer

Horology Curious
17/7/19
Thank you so much for the help :)

Thanks Guys, I just wanted to document my neutral experience for future Noobs as it could help them too whilst they come across uncertainty in some areas. Not calling out anyone. You are my chosen TD after much research so I trust you will come through ! Cheers

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks Guys, I just wanted to document my neutral experience for future Noobs as it could help them too whilst they come across uncertainty in some areas. Not calling out anyone. You are my chosen TD after much research so I trust you will come through ! Cheers

Thank you for your understanding and appreciate your trust in Puretime

cybersurfer

Horology Curious
17/7/19
Hello, So I recd the QC pictures within 72 hours of my payment verification. The images looked good so I approved them. I got an email with shipment tracking number from DHL express on Monday. But when I track the package, it says "shipment information recd" which means label is created but item not picked up by courier I suppose. stay tuned for further updates.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The shipping could be delayed due to the coming National day as custom is strict currently.Please be patient on this matter. Thanks

Reactions: cybersurfer

cybersurfer

Horology Curious
17/7/19
DHL express was quick !! they updated me through out the stages. The watch arrived by sept 30th, I placed order on 12th Sept. So smooth sailing. The watch looks great. Happy with customer service. I just placed a new order for the Cartier with them for my birthday gift to myself. I hope it can arrive before Oct 1st !!

cybersurfer

Horology Curious
17/7/19
Hello, its been 8 days since I paid for my order. I understand you had holidays but still I would appreciate a response to confirm verification etc. Also pls note I have spoken to Jennifer to swap the black croc stap with the navy blue croc strap, pls make sure that it is taken care off please. Thanks.

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Hello, its been 8 days since I paid for my order. I understand you had holidays but still I would appreciate a response to confirm verification etc. Also pls note I have spoken to Jennifer to swap the black croc stap with the navy blue croc strap, pls make sure that it is taken care off please. Thanks.

Cybersurfer, instead of using this forum as a means of communication with PT (I presume thinking you will get quicker responses by keeping it public), the TD's generally do not monitor the forums on a daily basis. You will get faster and better direct communication using their contact links via their website. Be PATIENT, they will respond, not as fast as we like sometimes, but you will be taken care of. The dealer review section is meant to be just that, a dealer review of completed transactions.

Reactions: cybersurfer

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please email my team at [email protected] for further status of your order. Since the holiday is long and please expect some slight delay in response. Thank you