• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with PURETIME

Sba

Horology Curious
28/8/19
Just ordered a SUBMARINER 116610 LN BLACK CERAMIC ARF 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET SH3135V2 from Puretime and looking really forward to see if the product meets the expectations after all the great reviews in here.

I have som issues when i try to respons to the billing email - as my outlook says the email is corrupt or something.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Sba

Horology Curious
28/8/19
How much time time does the payment process usually takes? My payment was confirmed from my bank yesterday - so I would just like to know when you expect to recieve it. Looking forward for the QC :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
How much time time does the payment process usually takes? My payment was confirmed from my bank yesterday - so I would just like to know when you expect to recieve it. Looking forward for the QC :)

If you processed with banktransfer, it will take 2-3 days around :)

Sba

Horology Curious
28/8/19
How much time does it usually take before the QC are accepted untill you ship the product? :)

Sba

Horology Curious
28/8/19
I accepted last week, but have not heard anything more, nor have I received any tracking number. May you please check the status?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I accepted last week, but have not heard anything more, nor have I received any tracking number. May you please check the status?

Please email my team at [email protected] if you have not recieved the tracking number :) It should be updated in your account already

Sba

Horology Curious
28/8/19
The order is not updated in my account, and I have not recieved an answer from the tracking department ;/

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The order is not updated in my account, and I have not recieved an answer from the tracking department ;/

Usually you will recieve the response from us within 24 hours. If you do not receive a reply from us and it is probably we could not receive your message, please kindly resend or use our support ceneter to message with us, the address is https://puretime.kayako.com/

Sba

Horology Curious
28/8/19
Hi!
My order still have not been updated. Ive sent mail, and sent message through Kayako.
What is going on? its been over two weeks since i paid...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi!
My order still have not been updated. Ive sent mail, and sent message through Kayako.
What is going on? its been over two weeks since i paid...

This is the tracking number from China to UK for your order EV903551191CN if you have not recieved it from us. There will be a second tracking number when it's forwarded from UK.

Sba

Horology Curious
28/8/19
How much time should I expect the forwarding to take? The package arrived the UK last week, but still I havent heard anything from you.
I think the processing time is too long.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
How much time should I expect the forwarding to take? The package arrived the UK last week, but still I havent heard anything from you.
I think the processing time is too long.

It should be ready. Please email my team at [email protected] for further status of the package. Thanks