• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Purchase - Daytona 116500 Noob 1:1

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19
First Rep ordered today 23.08.2019, looking forward to getting my hands on it :D!

Looking forward to QC but may have a wait on the next batch!

Jennifer at Puretime has already been answering my many questions

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will keep you updated when we have the next batch ready. Your patience will be much appreciated on this matter :)

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19
BTC Payment sent 24.08.19 -

confirmation to billing dept at puretime email was rejected, ive emailed sales@puretime for a alternate email address

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19
BTC Payment Confirmed 26.08.2019, now it gets exciting! QC Pics next.

Last edited:

HotNHorny

Known Member
21/7/19
When is the next batch of DAYTONAs coming out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19
When is the next batch of DAYTONAs coming out?

Jennifer suggested POSSIBLY a few weeks when i inquired a few weeks ago prior to ordering. As Angus has said youll be inline to get yours

Last edited:

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19
Hopefully changing to the V3 Daytona which has just been released. approx 3 weeks wait which will hopefully be worth it!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hopefully changing to the V3 Daytona which has just been released. approx 3 weeks wait which will hopefully be worth it!

We will always arrange the latest version. Don't worry about it

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19
V3 QC Pics if anyone is interested, Im not sure on the chronograph seconds hand being misaligned against the dial but i think i will approve it. A friend in works gen Tag has the same slight misalignment issue and frankly its tiny. SEL are acceptable to me

IMG-0625.jpg

IMG-0626.jpg

IMG-0627.jpg

IMG-0628.jpg

IMG-0629.jpg

IMG-0630.jpg

IMG-0631.jpg

IMG-0632.jpg

IMG-0825.jpg

IMG-0831.jpg

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I can't see those clearly but it seems good to me :)

HotNHorny

Known Member
21/7/19
How did you get your QC pics earlier than mine. My order payment was confirmed a week before you even placed your order on the 23rd.

RIP

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
How did you get your QC pics earlier than mine. My order payment was confirmed a week before you even placed your order on the 23rd.

RIP

Maybe he was being less annoying and more patient.....

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19

RIP

HotNHorny There must be a issue with your payment or something, have you tried asking the billing team?, i had emailed that morning and was told 3 weeks for the new model. then they turned up in my inbox about a hour later to my surprise!

@Nathsx Would you mine asking TD for the Lume, if it is come in Blue or Green?

PP4Ever I have asked the question for you and others. Personally doesnt bother me to much. Elena is kindly getting me a crown rehaut image to check that aswell so hopefully will be today

First rep,can anyone advise if the chrono graph hand can be adjusted as i noticed it is slightly off when compared to the 12 oclock position?, might be a job for a watchmaker just to remove and reposition that hand. Not sure if i am being overly picky as it is a rep afterall.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
First rep,can anyone advise if the chrono graph hand can be adjusted as i noticed it is slightly off when compared to the 12 oclock position?, might be a job for a watchmaker just to remove and reposition that hand. Not sure if i am being overly picky as it is a rep afterall.
Not sure if it's the crown which is crooked or the chrono hand. Please ask for more pictures if it bothers you

Nathsx

Horology Curious
13/8/19
Recieved this a few days ago, absolutely love it! unfortunatly i dont think this will be my last rep

A++ service from puretime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Recieved this a few days ago, absolutely love it! unfortunatly i dont think this will be my last rep

A++ service from puretime

Great! You will get addicted to this hobby, lol :p