Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

First PureTime Purchase received today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First PureTime Purchase received today

I ordered a Submariner 116610LN black ARF 1.1 best edition 904L SS SH3135V2 on 4/8/19 and received the watch today 22/8/19. Simply fantastic service from PureTime who kept me informed throughout the process and answered all questions very swiftly. The watch is absolutely superb and I will definitely be placing more orders in the future.
    Last edited by 80scasual; 22-08-19, 20:58.

Any pictures mate?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Comment

Originally posted by 80scasual View Post
      I ordered a Submariner 116610LN black ARF 1.1 best edition 1.1 904L SS SH3135V2 on 4/8/19 and received the watch today 22/8/19. Simply fantastic service from PureTime who kept me informed throughout the process and answered all questions very swiftly. The watch is absolutely superb and I will definitely be placing more orders in the future.
      I'm calling b.s. You're making this all up.
      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Always get the 1:1 Best Edition - worth every penny.
        https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

From the UK, but post was sent from China? ;-)

Comment

quite funny, i paid my jf 16610 in july from puretime, not easy communication, qc received 10 days later, they have suposely shipped the watch, tracking number is not working, they dont answer my emails...

is puretime really trustable...?

Comment

Originally posted by 80scasual View Post
              I ordered a Submariner 116610LN black ARF 1.1 best edition 904L SS SH3135V2 on 4/8/19 and received the watch today 22/8/19. Simply fantastic service from PureTime who kept me informed throughout the process and answered all questions very swiftly. The watch is absolutely superb and I will definitely be placing more orders in the future.
              Thanks for your order and glad to know everything went well. We look forward to doing more business with you

Comment

Originally posted by frankenjustguy View Post
                quite funny, i paid my jf 16610 in july from puretime, not easy communication, qc received 10 days later, they have suposely shipped the watch, tracking number is not working, they dont answer my emails...

is puretime really trustable...?
                Usually you can get the response from us within 24 hours. please logo into our help center at https://puretime.kayako.com you won't miss any emails.
                PS: tracking numbers will not be immediately trackable. Please wait 2-3 days and check again.

Comment

Working...
                X