• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time Puretime buyer - ZZF 114060

derpfrosty

Horology Curious
28/8/18
Hi all. Posting here to review my first Puretime purchase! I have purchased from Chazingtime twice before and used exclusively wire transfer but have some Bitcoin experience so for this one I opted into that.

I ordered on August 3, received payment instructions on August 5. I paid on August 6, and did not hear back from them, so I reached out to Puretime here on RWI a couple of days ago.

I guess they did not receive any of the four attempts I made to reach out on the initial thread they sent me (albeit responding once after I asked for a clarification on the BTC amount) because the subject line was the default "Re: xOrder #xxxxxxBTC" and so I resent my payment confirmation this morning (August 13) with a new subject line and am waiting to hear back yet again.

Somewhat frustrating experience so far as I have been assuming I was just waiting for QC this whole time. Oh well! Excited to receive the QC images and will share them here once I do.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from us. I am sorry if you have not recieved the confirmation to your payment. Sometimes the emails will not go through if you don't change the subject.
Please PM me if you need any help. Thanks

derpfrosty

Horology Curious
28/8/18
Another 24 hours and I was told not received and so I tried a new email address. Got an automatic response now so this one is looking a little better.

derpfrosty

Horology Curious
28/8/18
This morning they received my payment as I sent from a new address. Things are looking good! Super excited for QC.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Great. We will try to get the watch as soon as possible. Please wait for QC pictures from us :)

derpfrosty

Horology Curious
28/8/18
@derpfrosty when you will receive watch can you share your opinion about watch. Thanks

Yes, and I am uploading my QC images now.

edit: having trouble using Picr so I will try again tomorrow! GL'd the first watch Puretime sent me and it is now on the way!

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
looks flawless ! Hope you will get it very soon

Mushroom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
22/10/18
I have had similar issues with PureTime. Ordered a watch and an bezel but only the watch arrived. I emailed Elena twice and it seems they are ignoring me. Looks like I will have to find a new provider moving forwards. Shame because over the last year I have purchased 6 watches from them.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have had similar issues with PureTime. Ordered a watch and an bezel but only the watch arrived. I emailed Elena twice and it seems they are ignoring me. Looks like I will have to find a new provider moving forwards. Shame because over the last year I have purchased 6 watches from them.

We will not tell you we have sent it if we did not. Please PM me your order number and email address. I will check for you