• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order: Hublot King Power F1 Interlagos V6F.

baldocd

secretly judging your watch
Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
Hi Everybody,

Warm regards from Indonesia. Short to say, I did all the diggings and decided to order through PT. The response are amazing, and all the staffs are pro.
Within 2 days after payment, i received the QC photos. Sadly, i found some points that makes me wonder, but among those points, there is this 1 flaw in the chrono dial paint that makes me unable to sleep well, as below;

https://ibb.co/6bsYJBc

Need your opinions regarding the paint, according to your own subjectivity, is it acceptable or should i ask for unit exchange?

Thanks in advance :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. It looks acceptable to me:)

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Hi Everybody,

Warm regards from Indonesia. Short to say, I did all the diggings and decided to order through PT. The response are amazing, and all the staffs are pro.
Within 2 days after payment, i received the QC photos. Sadly, i found some points that makes me wonder, but among those points, there is this 1 flaw in the chrono dial paint that makes me unable to sleep well, as below;

https://ibb.co/6bsYJBc

Need your opinions regarding the paint, according to your own subjectivity, is it acceptable or should i ask for unit exchange?

Thanks in advance :)

Paint looks fine to me, as well. Remember the details are much smaller on your wrist, and I don't think there's technically much wrong with the highlighted area to begin with.

Please post some wrist shots when you get it, as I'm interested in this piece as well.

baldocd

Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
Updates:

another excellent service from PT. They really helped me to find another replacement unit just to satisfy my curiosity. Turns out the replacement unit is even worse than my first unit. Then, PT helped me to change back to my first unit, and immediately send it to my friend in China. Surprisingly, it took only 1 day for my friend to receive it.

I should have the unit in my hand on around 18 of September. But i do believe everything should be okay.

Thanks alot PT! :D

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to know you like our service. Hope you can get it in your hand from your friend soon.

baldocd

Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
A quick review and testimonial:
PT send the watch within 2 days to my friend in China. However, I have to go to the White House and Pentagon on a sudden note, so i literally just received the watch from my friend this morning after 3 weeks of waiting.
It is beautiful. Everything works fine by this far. A little hard-to-push on the RESET button as well as with the clasp, but i do realise that when it comes about rep world, we will never be able to expect 100% perfection so i totally can live with this.
Now as i am suffering from asymmetryphobia, i cannot help to see that the dial inside the watch is not aligned symmetrically, where the stick dial on 6 is not aligned with the bottom H screw, so with the other stick dials and again... i do realise that when it comes about rep world, our complaints can be seen as blessings for others, so it all comes back to each of their own subject.
*Currently using the blue strap which i bought from alixpress for 9 bucks, which the rubber directly cracks once i attach it lulz.

Bottom line, please do not hesitate to deal with PT. They are pro and fair.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for the review. It looks very nice. if you ever need any help with the buttons and alignment, please don't hesistate to contact us. Thank you