• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3rd rep (1st from PureTime) Datejust 36mm 116234 ARF

RobLive7

Known Member
28/10/15
Sydney, Australia
Hi ladies & gents.

Wanted to share my positive ordering and servicing experience.

Have had smooth purchases with other trusted dealers in the past, but have recently been unable to contact them (?raids), so decided to make my first puretime purchase.

Chose the DateJust 36mm 116234 from ARF with the white stick dial on jubilee powered by the SH3135. Link here

I personally found purchasing from PureTime easy and their reps were very responsive with my questions. The whole process moved quickly and the EMS postage was quick to Australia.

I read on several forum posts that the SH3135 comes "dirty" from the factory and that it should be serviced. I searched the RWI forums and found BLK.W.EXPRESS who is a Sydney watchmaker local to me who serviced it with a really quick turnaround and now it's running so great! Will definitely be going back there again to see Ray for future mods/service.

Only just got it back from the service yesterday and I'm loving how it looks and feels! Already got a compliment on it from a random lady in a shopping centre!

You can see that the date wheel has been improved since the first batch - it looks a lot better IMO, but I plan on upgrading very soon to a gen DW - then I think it will be perfect.

xiYe3qy.jpg

u2OKDfn.jpg

nM1hetf.jpg

Hopefully this is helpful for anyone on the fence about Puretime or the ARF 116234.

Reactions: BLK.W.EXPRESS

RobLive7

Known Member
28/10/15
Sydney, Australia
Hmm not sure exactly what happened with those imgur links - I can see them on my RWI mobile app but not on desktop browser

fingers crossed for these imgbb links

Photo-22-7-19-3-11-28-pm.jpg

Photo-22-7-19-3-11-32-pm.jpg

Photo-22-7-19-3-11-43-pm.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order, my friend. Glad to know everything went smoothly and you are satified with our watch and service.
The watch looks beautiful on you and good luck for your modding to gen DW !

Reactions: RobLive7

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
RobLive7 Congrats! Thanks for sharing. lovely watch. how long does it take from order to delivery? what is the method of payment? Thanks again.

Reactions: RobLive7

RobLive7

Known Member
28/10/15
Sydney, Australia
does this datejust have red date fonts too? or just black

Mine does not have alternating black/red date fonts (typically called a roulette date wheel), but It's possible that such an option is available directly from a dealer.

You could email one of the sales reps at puretime and ask>

If they don't offer it then you could always source your own later and get a local watchmaker to swap it for you.

antoktok

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
Mine does not have alternating black/red date fonts (typically called a roulette date wheel), but It's possible that such an option is available directly from a dealer.

You could email one of the sales reps at puretime and ask>

If they don't offer it then you could always source your own later and get a local watchmaker to swap it for you.

ah okay, I was just curious. maybe I'll just get a 116234 but not the white dial.

thanks for the info, lovely watch!