• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer ever - Bitcoin payment - Update

EwaPanamera

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/19
Hello RWI,
I bought a ARF DJ 41 Grey - Oyster with Bitcoin.

For so far is PureTime on time with the response time and am I satisfied. I send the BTC Confirmation/ Purchase mail back to them and hope that everything did well.

I keep you guys up to date in this topic.

EwaPanamera

26/4/19
13-7: Bought the watch and sent the email with Bitcoin Transaction ID.

EwaPanamera

26/4/19
14-7: This is my first purchase of a replica watch ever, wondering if I won't have problems with the fact that the value of bitcoin has dropped by 5%. But I couldn't know this in advance and I just kept the price of the date of the transaction. My confidence is still with Puretime.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We will process it as soon as possible. For further status of your oder, please don't hesistate to contact my team at [email protected] Thank you

EwaPanamera

26/4/19
1-7: Watch arrived, was good. But then broke, the crown doenst want to go in back again. Email the repair/warranty, still waiting for answer.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
1-7: Watch arrived, was good. But then broke, the crown doenst want to go in back again. Email the repair/warranty, still waiting for answer.

Sorry to hear that. My team will get back to you as soon as possible