• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this a PURETIME watch. Best Replica Ive Seen!!

Funus

Horology Curious
23/6/19
Do any of you guys know who this dealer is?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIXQC73tn7YThe watches are sold for 1200-1400 Euro

Are these watches purchased from sites like Puretime and then dressed up.

Quality looks great. Im just wondering if this guy is on the forums selling as well.

Thanks heaps

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH ( I AM NOT BEEING RUDE NO OFFENSE)

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Reactions: Cheeps

Arch245

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/19
Do any of you guys know who this dealer is?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIXQC73tn7YThe watches are sold for 1200-1400 Euro

Are these watches purchased from sites like Puretime and then dressed up.

Quality looks great. Im just wondering if this guy is on the forums selling as well.

Thanks heaps

You should read this thread :
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...eliable-seller

I've had a same question like you before and after read chocolito comment,everything is clear.Just look at his Daytona,they are from Noob factory,no doubt and he asked for over 1200 euro,sound ridiculous i think.

Last edited:

Funus

Horology Curious
23/6/19
HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH ( I AM NOT BEEING RUDE NO OFFENSE)

No offence taken. I've Read all the blogs and even messaged the guy and he replied. He has great videos and the watches look amazing for replicas. But why should I spend 1200 EURO on a watch when I can just purchase the same watch from PURETIME. That's what im wondering? Is it the same watch or is there an even better market out there that i don't know of?

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
If there was a significantly better rep available I'm sure it would be all over this and other rep forums, so pretty sure it's a normal JF being sold at a huge markup

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
No offence taken. I've Read all the blogs and even messaged the guy and he replied. He has great videos and the watches look amazing for replicas. But why should I spend 1200 EURO on a watch when I can just purchase the same watch from PURETIME. That's what im wondering? Is it the same watch or is there an even better market out there that i don't know of?

knock it off - this guys videos were already discussed on another thread regarding a noob/ARF hulk. He is the type of business man that makes a quick buck by glorifying his product with false information and made up stories about the whole business itself.

People who don't know better are willing to pay top dollar if they hear that the product is the best in the market - and of course if he says his intention is not about selling those "best timepieces" the people build up even more trust in his "non profit" focussed attitude towards a hobby that he is willing to share if you are kindly asking him where to purchase such a watch...

One could say it is a scam in a certain way. Stick to the TDs he doesn't sell anything different - while TDs offer you way better service and of course the back up of the forums as well.

Reactions: rolexppapfan

Funus

Horology Curious
23/6/19
knock it off - this guys videos were already discussed on another thread regarding a noob/ARF hulk. He is the type of business man that makes a quick buck by glorifying his product with false information and made up stories about the whole business itself.

People who don't know better are willing to pay top dollar if they hear that the product is the best in the market - and of course if he says his intention is not about selling those "best timepieces" the people build up even more trust in his "non profit" focussed attitude towards a hobby that he is willing to share if you are kindly asking him where to purchase such a watch...

One could say it is a scam in a certain way. Stick to the TDs he doesn't sell anything different - while TDs offer you way better service and of course the back up of the forums as well.

Yeah good idea. You must admit though the watches he presents in his videos looks amazing. He got me thinking a little though. He reckons his source only sells only limited watches such as DATEJUST, SUBMARINER only a few models. Apparently, the guy he uses builds it from ETA changes some parts and that he is a SWISS MOVEMENT MANUFACTURER what does that even mean. Shipping is with Swedish postnord, insured and traceable. Im tempted to buy and do a compare if anyone would be interested

Funus

Horology Curious
23/6/19
If there was a significantly better rep available I'm sure it would be all over this and other rep forums, so pretty sure it's a normal JF being sold at a huge markup

most probably. Please see above reply as i have been in contact with him and above is what he said

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
you can also burn your money and make a review or even a video of it.

OR you just listen what well established members with enough experience tell you. Your choice.

Reactions: Michu

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please order only from one of the TDs. Thank you