• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time puretime buyer - SUBMARINER 116613 LN BLACK CERAMIC ARF 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L

stallion

Horology Curious
5/6/19
view

view

Hi guys,

I just received my submariner 116613 LN from puretime.

The watch looks good but I noticed few scratches on the inside of the flip lock and I opened the bracelet no more than 5 times.
It seems that the color doesn’t remain in that area. Is it normal? The flip lock looks very poor quality comparing to the rest of the watch.

I’m not an expert in Rolex, but this detail make think immediately to a cheap replica and now I’ve few doubts on the durability of the rest of the watch.

I attached few pics, let me know what do you think about guys, maybe I’m wrong :)

thanks

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
It's a normal point of wear I think. Don't bother too much. Show us the full watch! :)

Reactions: luxe

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This is a normal thing, my friend. You can not avoid any scratches while using it, even if you take good care of it. It happens all the time.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Put it in the box and never wear it again,...

stallion

Horology Curious
5/6/19
This is a normal thing

This is not a normal thing, and your QC expert confirmed me that all those models have this factory defect and he didn’t know about it before, other replica watches have only the lock scratches but they don’t have the white spot whiteout color.

They offered me to send it back and they will replace the bracelet for free, but I’ll have to pay for the shipment.
Or I can buy a new bracelet for 68$.

Obviously I’m not happy to spend more money to replace something that was clearly defected from the beginning, I immediately noticed it and I’m not even an expert.

BTW like I said the watch is beautiful, it’s a shame it has this defect!

here you can see more pics and vids, let me know what you think:
Rolemars
capice

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xb12IwbQRSmlgl

Reactions: Rolemars

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
The watch is beautiful! I wouldn’t worry about such a minor thing. Specially when it’s not visible when you’re wearing it. Enjoy mate! :)

Reactions: Eldonsimon

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This is not a normal thing, and your QC expert confirmed me that all those models have this factory defect and he didn’t know about it before, other replica watches have only the lock scratches but they don’t have the white spot whiteout color.

They offered me to send it back and they will replace the bracelet for free, but I’ll have to pay for the shipment.
Or I can buy a new bracelet for 68$.

Obviously I’m not happy to spend more money to replace something that was clearly defected from the beginning, I immediately noticed it and I’m not even an expert.

BTW like I said the watch is beautiful, it’s a shame it has this defect!

here you can see more pics and vids, let me know what you think:
Rolemars
capice

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xb12IwbQRSmlgl

It will be the same even you buy a new bracelet, and since it is inside the clasp and I think let's just enjoy the watch instead of sending back or spending more on the new bracelet.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
The watch is beautiful and well made.
Enjoy it and don't think about a thing you cannot see while using it.

Cheers