• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Documenting now in case of issue

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I wanted you to post proof of your comments in your ever important thread for documentation in case its needed. Trying to help you compile all that info here for if you need it.

Now as a member of staff I am going to ask you one more time how did you pay?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

[/QUOTE

You wanted to get me in a “gotcha” moment and failed, but now it was only to “help me” dude ur so full of it it’s hilarious. If your goal is to ban me then do it already, but just stop messaging me it’s like dealing with a pesky younger brother.

Noooo
If there is an issue I will gladly help, however there is NO issue other than you're butthurt others got QC pictures and you haven't and that you can't comprehend how buying illegal trademarked goods can and will go sometimes. So are you just going to continue to not answer how you paid the TD? I mean how difficult is that to answer? And yeah let's go ahead and get those links in here as well so others visiting this trainwreck thread can see for themselves. You know so they don't have to do all the work themselves.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Pretty backwards logic considering you’d want a TD to remain as such, but cool story.

In just want to see you get screwed, no one else. If you were not ignorant on what you were doing you would have known this happens. has taken me 5 weeks to get a watch after a 2 week QC. Oh raids were happening.. Good.luck and I hope you get hit by a bus.

Dtime98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/19
The internet...smh. Hopes I die over a replica watch. Reality check.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
You are acting like you will honestly

A "review" thread to document status "incase you need it"

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
98774d818e3eb642424a003b73e97dae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
reality check...I nor anyone else is going to back check every post you've done. Beyond reading this, no I personally don't have any vested interest if you receive your watch. I would like for everything to work out for you as that is my nature, but ultimately it will not affect me either way. You want everything here posted and documented, so YOU post the links or screen shots, YOU tag the other users who received QA so they can tell us first hand how their orders are progressing and when they placed them, etc, compare payment methods and when funds were received, give us detailed info on your communications with the dealer. You post a whiny thread and offer us zero to go on. If there's truly a problem, xj4sonx is the one to have on your side to help, but you need to line everything up....nobody here will do your homework for you. Here's an analogy...you go to the accountant to do your taxes...do you show up with a dumb grin and nothing else, or all your supporting documents so he can complete your taxes in a timely manor? I'm just saying....I'm not your babysitter, but we will help if you truly need it and you help us help you. Keep mouthing off and, well, I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out where that will end. I am honestly typing this hoping you will calm down and act in a rational manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dynaduck

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Ordered noob panda 116500 June 5th. Saw 2 users get QC pics. 1 who ordered day before me and one who ordered AFTER me. What that is about? Who knows. All I know is payment was received and confirmed on their end. They came back to me last week saying 1-2 weeks delay as they are out of stock. Then come back a few days after and say “no idea when it will be in stock again” I’m waiting for next update. I’ll give it the 2 weeks to see what happens.

Thank you for this thread. Just added +1 to m2m blacklist.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
If I was a mod he would have been banned at the third message :jeff: what an arrogant piece of shit. :ban::ban::ban:

Reactions: Elfriede

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
I don't usually comment on such threads.
You see under xj4sonx's name - it says what it says for a reason. Don't push it.
Wait for your TD to get back to you. It will happen. Sooner or later.
There was a time when we used to send money over to China, and wait for a couple months without knowing if we'd get sent a watch or not.

Reactions: DaleM

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida

I am not wanting you to die. Just be conscious enough to know you are in pain but not enough to tell anyone.

​​​​​These posts do nothing but fade into night and the cartels keep making their contraband. I sure hope you did not use a credit card.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Ordered noob panda 116500 June 5th. Saw 2 users get QC pics. 1 who ordered day before me and one who ordered AFTER me. What that is about? Who knows. All I know is payment was received and confirmed on their end. They came back to me last week saying 1-2 weeks delay as they are out of stock. Then come back a few days after and say “no idea when it will be in stock again” I’m waiting for next update. I’ll give it the 2 weeks to see what happens.

I am terribly sorry for this, friend. The 116500 from noob is currently unavailable. That is the truth since noob is in holidays. I have recieved plenty of orders and all other customers are waiting same like you. Hope you can understand and we will arrange to you as soon as possible when they are back in stocks. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

dogstar

Horology Curious
6/6/19
That’s true. I’ve a PAM111 that’s on hold due to NOOB holiday/move/whatever. PureTime and the rest of team have been quite timely in updates and responses.

So I’m patiently waiting for my PAM as I wait for QC pics of another returned watch.

Patience is the name of the game here.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That’s true. I’ve a PAM111 that’s on hold due to NOOB holiday/move/whatever. PureTime and the rest of team have been quite timely in updates and responses.

So I’m patiently waiting for my PAM as I wait for QC pics of another returned watch.

Patience is the name of the game here.

Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate your patience. We will keep you informed

Michu

Horology Curious
27/6/19
Note to self, don't start a "documenting my purchase thread" in the reviews section.
Got it.