• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Documenting now in case of issue

Dtime98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/19
Ordered noob panda 116500 June 5th. Saw 2 users get QC pics. 1 who ordered day before me and one who ordered AFTER me. What that is about? Who knows. All I know is payment was received and confirmed on their end. They came back to me last week saying 1-2 weeks delay as they are out of stock. Then come back a few days after and say “no idea when it will be in stock again” I’m waiting for next update. I’ll give it the 2 weeks to see what happens.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ugh. Did the users you saw post QA pictures get the exact same model? I know there have been arrests over there so the dealers and makers are laying low.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Ugh. Did the users you saw post QA pictures get the exact same model? I know there have been arrests over there so the dealers and makers are laying low.
This x1000

My Amazon prime shipment is a 1 day late due to bad weather.
I should start a thread to document it incase its needed

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
This x1000

My Amazon prime shipment is a 1 day late due to bad weather.
I should start a thread to document it incase its needed

Sent from my Noob v9.5

You should also start a help desk ticket also and initiate a PP dispute... preemptively. :spit:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Not your money not your problem, but sure.
So how much have you read about the raids? About how the TD's have been laying low? How some have been arrested?

Just because some before and after you send money has received QC means nothing in this hobby. Did they buy the same watch as you?

And yes a watch can become unavailable after sending money. A little reading does a wonder for learning how things really work

And nope not my money but understanding processes would avoid starting threads like this

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: Taz71

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Ordered noob panda 116500 June 5th. Saw 2 users get QC pics. 1 who ordered day before me and one who ordered AFTER me. What that is about?

Did they also order the Noob panda 116500 and use the same payment method as you? This might explain it. Good luck.

Dtime98

6/6/19
So how much have you read about the raids? About how the TD's have been laying low? How some have been arrested?

Just because some before and after you send money has received QC means nothing in this hobby. Did they buy the same watch as you?

And yes a watch can become unavailable after sending money. A little reading does a wonder for learning how things really work

And nope not my money but understanding processes would avoid starting threads like this

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Same watch same model otherwise why would I put that in my message.

Dtime98

6/6/19
Keep it up

Provide the links proving your statement
Simple enough right

Sent from my Noob v9.5

I’m not going to do the work for you read my recent posts and you can see posts with the user yourself who ordered after. Your too invested in this it’s hilarious

Dtime98

6/6/19
In fact you can clearly see the user replied to me, not the other way around to say he ordered AFTER and got the QC pics. Again it’s not your money or your order so move on.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I’m not going to do the work for you read my recent posts and you can see posts with the user yourself who ordered after. Your too invested in this it’s hilarious
You're too paranoid

I've read your 19 posts all crying over the thing

Too invested you say? Nope just a staff member trying to get yet another new member to understand that this isn't like buying retail. Period

How did you pay btw perhaps you mentioned it and I over looked it.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Dtime98

6/6/19
You're too paranoid

I've read your 19 posts all crying over the thing

Too invested you say? Nope just a staff member trying to get yet another new member to understand that this isn't like buying retail. Period

How did you pay btw perhaps you mentioned it and I over looked it.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Ok so now your going to glaze over the fact that u wanted proof, read all my posts, saw it, and now try to insult me lol. Done with this convo man. Yawn.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Ok so now your going to glaze over the fact that u wanted proof, read all my posts, saw it, and now try to insult me lol. Done with this convo man. Yawn.
I wanted you to post proof of your comments in your ever important thread for documentation in case its needed. Trying to help you compile all that info here for if you need it.

Now as a member of staff I am going to ask you one more time how did you pay?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Dtime98

6/6/19
I wanted you to post proof of your comments in your ever important thread for documentation in case its needed. Trying to help you compile all that info here for if you need it.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

[/QUOTE

You wanted to get me in a “gotcha” moment and failed, but now it was only to “help me” dude ur so full of it it’s hilarious. If your goal is to ban me then do it already, but just stop messaging me it’s like dealing with a pesky younger brother.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida

Sent from my Noob v9.5

[/QUOTE

You wanted to get me in a “gotcha” moment and failed, but now it was only to “help me” dude ur so full of it it’s hilarious. If your goal is to ban me then do it already, but just stop messaging me it’s like dealing with a pesky younger brother.

I hope you never your watch or money, hehehe.

Last edited:

Dtime98

6/6/19
And FYI to the members this guys ego is why I’ll be banned. Not from my content which didn’t violate any rules. Such is life.