• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time Puretime buyer

barak

Looking Around
15/6/19
First impressions

Puretime: Package was great and so does the organisation. No.1

ARF Rolex: Quality feeling, weight and overall feeling are very near to a Rolex if not same, however the manual winding sound is noisy and the clicks from date regulation to hour regulation are not very definite. Let's see how it holds up in a month, It will be my daily wearer.

M+F IWC Mark XVIII: The quality is great, the printing and lume are really good also. Lume is way better than ARF. The leather bracelet is very usable and similar to the original. The nato bracelet is all plastic and will need to break down since it is tough. Movement winding smoothness and sound is very very good for it being a replica, a lot better than arf however one must be careful when crown is extracted. Screwing the crown back for water sealing seems to put some pressure and is not super smooth.

The overall experience is really positive. Thanks Puretime for your great job!

wait for your update :)
great watch !!

Last edited:

TE$LA

Looking Around
16/7/19
Look forward to your update after a few weeks too, very interested in the DJ on a Jubilee

David1886

3/6/19
It keeps good time still, however I am concerned that the movement is completely dry and needs a complete service as soon as it stops for good, dont fix something that works. Winding feels and sound like grinding coffee and its very stiff, and the rotor became noisy. The watch outside is stunning however, also the quality and feeling is exeptional for the price point.. just the dates, some are aligned and some are not, the datewheel is really funny low quality, ARF just did not care about it. I think thoose problems apply to ARF since Puretime is a great reseller with great support. I recently purchased an ARF Explorer I with clone 3132, winding super smooth, very silent rotor and ticking and keeps perfect time, maybe ARF have better clones of rolex than eta.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your feedbacks and helpful information. Please do contact us if you need any help with the movement in the future