• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time Puretime buyer

David1886

3/6/19
Hello everybody

I'm not new to the replica world purchase however with this post I want to share with you my in-progress review on my first purchases from Puretime!

27/05/2019:
I emailed Puretime sales to ask the availability time of some watches the 26th May evening. Jennifer answered very precisely the next morning.

28/05/2018
I ordered

-DateJust 41 126334 ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L Steel Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet A2824
-Mark XVIII IW327001 SS M+F 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on Black Leather Strap A35111 (Free Nylon Strap

Shuang emailed me the same day with payement details. I choose Bitcoin as it is the easiest option for me and payed the same day.

29/05/2018
Shuang answered me telling that they received the payement, thus the QC Dept. is working to get the two watches.

03/06/2018
3 days later Elena from QC sends me the QC pictures for both watches. The quality of the pictuers is very good and there are plenty of them at different light angle, also the pressure and timegrapher tests are included, I really appreciate that so it speeds up the process however I had to reject both:

-IWC rejected because the movement amplitude is too low for a brand new watch with Asian 2892-2, I consider it to be average-low. Usually it is higher than 250, also the lift angle is set to 52° and not 51° as it should be, this however affects the reading marginally.

-Rolex rejected because the marker at the minute 35 is not aligned, also the date is not straight. On the other hand the movement results looks great with an amplitude of 290° being an Asian 2824.

Some photos below.

IWC:
IMG-1455.jpg

IMG-1764.jpg

Rolex:
35.jpg

Let me know what you think or if you want more photos. I promise to update my purchasing experience A to Z.

Best Regards
David

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for odering from puretime
1) Maybe we didn't wind it enough. Please ask Elena to wind it more and show you another timergraph. If It is still lower than 250, we will replace another for you
2) the "35" actually looks acceptable to me. Regarding the date, we can show you a few more shots for different date numbers

David1886

3/6/19
Thank you, I appreciate your suggestions. I will try to ask Elena and see the result.

David1886

3/6/19
Elena just answered today, professional and proactive to send lot of new pictures. Now the watches look very good, especially regarding the Rolex I noticed that the date is looking good on other numbers and that the lens play a role when it comes to distortion if the watch is hold slightly tilted when taking the photo. here below some more QC. Thanks Puretime.

20190605130928.jpg
IMG-0144.jpg

David1886

3/6/19
Elena confirmed it will be shipped out today and I should receive the tracking number within 2-3 days.

David1886

3/6/19
The watches arrived today! I'm impressed by the speed and quality of service. I chose the direct EU shipping and it was so fast. I will post photos soon, thank you Puretime for making purchasing replica easier and pleasant!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to know it !!! Thanks for your order again and we look forward to doing more business with you

David1886

3/6/19
First impressions

Puretime: Package was great and so does the organisation. No.1

ARF Rolex: Quality feeling, weight and overall feeling are very near to a Rolex if not same, however the manual winding sound is noisy and the clicks from date regulation to hour regulation are not very definite. Let's see how it holds up in a month, It will be my daily wearer.

M+F IWC Mark XVIII: The quality is great, the printing and lume are really good also. Lume is way better than ARF. The leather bracelet is very usable and similar to the original. The nato bracelet is all plastic and will need to break down since it is tough. Movement winding smoothness and sound is very very good for it being a replica, a lot better than arf however one must be careful when crown is extracted. Screwing the crown back for water sealing seems to put some pressure and is not super smooth.

The overall experience is really positive. Thanks Puretime for your great job!

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your feedbacks and beautiful pictures. Please do let us know if you need any help for the crown issues. Thank you

David1886

3/6/19
Thanks for your feedbacks and beautiful pictures. Please do let us know if you need any help for the crown issues. Thank you

I guess the crown pusher for different regulations just needed to be used push/pulled and screwed 4/5times to get better. I think it is now fine, If any problem occurs I will let you know. Thanks for your help.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I guess the crown pusher for different regulations just needed to be used push/pulled and screwed 4/5times to get better. I think it is now fine, If any problem occurs I will let you know. Thanks for your help.

ok, good to know. Just let us know if any problems occur

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
Looks good. I might be considering a DJ too. The jubilee bracelet is gorgeous.