• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Pure Time

michael.ein

Horology Curious
12/5/19
May 30: Today i sent the bitcoin to pure time. I ordered SUBMARINER 116610 LN BLACK CERAMIC NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET SA3135 V9. Now it’s just a waiting game. I will update when i receive confirmation on the payment.

Sent from the RWI App

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
May 30: Today i sent the bitcoin to pure time. I ordered SUBMARINER 116610 LN BLACK CERAMIC NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET SA3135 V9. Now it’s just a waiting game. I will update when i receive confirmation on the payment.

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks for your oder, friend. We will take care of it :) Usually you will get the confirmation within 24 hours

Reactions: michael.ein

michael.ein

Horology Curious
12/5/19
May 31: I got the confirmation email today. I was told it would take 3-5 days to receive my QC pictures.

Side note: The pure time website is down.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

michael.ein

Horology Curious
12/5/19
June 3: i received my cq images. The watch is perfect. I approved the images so I’m guessing it’s going to be shipped soon. I will update when it does.

michael.ein

Horology Curious
12/5/19
It’s June 7 and i still haven’t gotten an email confirming my watch has been shipped. Does it usually take this long?

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
There's a public holiday in China and they will be back on Monday. You can see the notice on their website.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
I ordered on Thursday. My order still shows “Payment Pending”
No reply from any emails to Puretime. Will I be better to order from Trusty Time, as feels like something wrong at Puretime!

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
I ordered on Thursday. My order still shows “Payment Pending”
No reply from any emails to Puretime. Will I be better to order from Trusty Time, as feels like something wrong at Puretime!

They are on a public holiday in China (closed Friday-Sunday), and according to the website, they will be back on Monday! I wouldn't worry.

RBras

Looking Around
9/6/19
I’m new in RWI and buy today in PureTime too. Waiting for Monday, to know about the same. “Pending payment” when I finish my purchase on site PureTime.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for the delayed response. Friday, June 7th through Sunday, June 9th are company holidays ( for Dargon boat festival). Please expect some slight delay in response on Monday, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your support and patience.

michael.ein

Horology Curious
12/5/19
14 June: still waiting on my watch. Don’t know what’s taking so long...

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
14 June: still waiting on my watch. Don’t know what’s taking so long...

I heard Noob is taking a few days off. That is why we haven't recieved the watch from them. We appreciate your patience and you can always email my team at [email protected] for further status of your order. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused