• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time rep buyer !

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Hey guys,

I am new here and I'm really thankful for all the posts it has helped me out massively!

Been after an AP for many years and finally took the plunge.

Ordered a Black dial royal oak Chrono, payment has been done now waiting on QC!

Very excited will keep everyone in touch with how the process goes but have read many good reviews about PureTime.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Welcome to the rep world! and thanks for your oder. We will take care of it :)

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Hey guys just an update,
watch was received and it passed QC.

when it has arrived the second hand didn’t move, I have contacted puretime to see what they will do about this issue.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey guys just an update,
watch was received and it passed QC.

when it has arrived the second hand didn’t move, I have contacted puretime to see what they will do about this issue.

Glad to know it's arrived and sorry if there are any issues with it. Please let me know if you need any help from me

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Managed to sort out this issue, however one of the links has a chip in it, I am okay with buying a new link just need the information on where to get these from the team

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Managed to sort out this issue, however one of the links has a chip in it, I am okay with buying a new link just need the information on where to get these from the team

Sorry to hear that. Please email my team at [email protected] to check if it is possible to get the link and how much it will be.

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Looking at this further I think the issues must be dealt with by pure time,
the second hand still doesn't move and to have an email back to "hit it" isn't a solution.

I am posting the product back to be repaired, the second time to be fixed and the chip.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
the second hand still doesn't move and to have an email back to "hit it" isn't a solution.

I am posting the product back to be repaired, the second time to be fixed and the chip.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will check and fix for you if you are ok to mail it back

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17

Welcome to the club where PT sends out defective watches for you to ship it back. Let's hope it doesn't get seized by Chinese customs or else PT will make you pay for half a new watch. You can also read my experience with them.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Welcome to the club where PT sends out defective watches for you to ship it back. Let's hope it doesn't get seized by Chinese customs or else PT will make you pay for half a new watch. You can also read my experience with them.

:jeff:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

I think everyone has read your experience, and as I have mentioned in the other thread, I dont even remember a package got seized by the Chinese customs if you declare the package with the right value. At most we need to pay tax for the package, they hardly get confiscated.

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17
I think everyone has read your experience, and as I have mentioned in the other thread, I dont even remember a package got seized by the Chinese customs if you declare the package with the right value. At most we need to pay tax for the package, they hardly get confiscated.

As I mentioned previously: If you are confident in what you are saying, make it PT policy. Problem solved - no second guessing by your customers. We call it "put your money where your mouth is".

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have responded in the other thread.

Btw could you name the dealer with such policy on their site? I could use as a reference to update my site policy.