• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first time rep buyer, review

r2401

Horology Curious
14/4/19
I recently purchased and received an arf daytona v2 and a cartier tank francaise. I have to say that my experience with puretime was excellent all around.

- they are great for a first time buyer, super communication, timely and clear. Especially since buying reps isn't at all straightforward or even legal, it gave me peace of mind to have such transparent and professional communication. Was never concerned that any of the dealings were "shady."

- the product is great. I'm not the most detail oriented but as far as I can tell, the goods came as advertised.

- They even removed some links for me for free, based on my wrist size. This is very convenient since I was a little worried about taking reps into a local watch shop.

I definitely recommend puretime, especially for first time buyers. I'll be using them again if I purchase another rep.

Reactions: GMT1675

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I recently purchased and received an arf daytona v2 and a cartier tank francaise. I have to say that my experience with puretime was excellent all around.

- they are great for a first time buyer, super communication, timely and clear. Especially since buying reps isn't at all straightforward or even legal, it gave me peace of mind to have such transparent and professional communication. Was never concerned that any of the dealings were "shady."

- the product is great. I'm not the most detail oriented but as far as I can tell, the goods came as advertised.

- They even removed some links for me for free, based on my wrist size. This is very convenient since I was a little worried about taking reps into a local watch shop.

I definitely recommend puretime, especially for first time buyers. I'll be using them again if I purchase another rep.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Now, how about some pictures?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Thanks for your oder and your kind words. I am glad you are pleased with this purchase. We look forward to doing more business with you