• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime April2019 experience

Jimmyjim

Looking Around
23/4/19
Hi l ordered Sea-Dweller 116660 "D-BLUE" ARF 1:1 Best Edition from Puretime. I have received my watch in 10 days however it was running slow. (Approximately 15 min in a day)
I contacted the repair department and sent my watch back. However the package stuck in the chinese customs. so not sure what to do. Any advise ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for what happened. Please PM me your oder number or email address. I will look into it

Jimmyjim

Looking Around
23/4/19
Unfortunately, my package stuck in the customs for 8 days. Puretime wants me to wait for customs process. But l really don’t understand why do l have to wait for customs. The watch l purchase was not working. It was running late 15 min per day.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This is how the business works, friend. We have to wait till we recieve the package

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17
Hi l ordered Sea-Dweller 116660 "D-BLUE" ARF 1:1 Best Edition from Puretime. I have received my watch in 10 days however it was running slow. (Approximately 15 min in a day)
I contacted the repair department and sent my watch back. However the package stuck in the chinese customs. so not sure what to do. Any advise ?

That's why I am not sending back my defective, worthless watch from PT. First it's an additional cost to an expensive watch and than PT told my they MIGHT consider paying for half a new one if Chinese customs seizes it. Chinese customs is really clamping down on counterfeit items because they are scared of Trump. Good luck and pray it won't get seized. PT will never work on a solution that won't cost you a lot of mullah.

M1995

9/5/19
Im sure all if not most TD’s replace an item seized by customs?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That's why I am not sending back my defective, worthless watch from PT. First it's an additional cost to an expensive watch and than PT told my they MIGHT consider paying for half a new one if Chinese customs seizes it. Chinese customs is really clamping down on counterfeit items because they are scared of Trump. Good luck and pray it won't get seized. PT will never work on a solution that won't cost you a lot of mullah.

Its not defective or worthless, it has a bezel fault common to most Rolex reps. Its a $400 rep dude, not a bloody 12k gen. Did you really think it would be identical?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

The watch will not get seized, why dont you open a new thread and ask how many people had their watch seized in the past and how many had paid half for replacement?

lenart98

3/9/17
The watch will not get seized, why dont you open a new thread and ask how many people had their watch seized in the past and how many had paid half for replacement?

It's about the principle. If you are so confident just damn say or put it in your policy: " Customers need not worry if watch sent for repair gets lost or seized. PureTime stands 100% behind customer satisfaction." But you keep everything so ambiguous and for every cent you have to negotiate. It's pitiful. If you are right and these almost never happen than what do you have to loose?? You only win more customer confidence that they will be taken care of IF something should happen. You still don't see that what you say and how you act don't fit together. Maybe spend some time in western countries at some of the top stores and see how they treat customers. If you copied them, I am quite sure you would be TD numero uno.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Only if the sender declare the package according to our instructions on the watch return form, there were some cases that the sender declared the value too high and the Chinese customs thought it was a genuine watch and taxed according to the gen price and made the import tax even more expensive than the watch itself, in such case we have to reject the package and let it return to the sender.

I know how the western TOP stores work my friend, trust me there are Chinese stores who provides top service as well. And we are trying our best here already, just sadly the reality doesnt allow us to provide the same level of guarantees as they do.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Its not defective or worthless, it has a bezel fault common to most Rolex reps. Its a $400 rep dude, not a bloody 12k gen. Did you really think it would be identical?

Seriously lenart98 give it a rest. I don't think this hobby is for you and given your opinion of this forum why are you even still here?