• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying from PureTime for the first time in 2 years.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
If I think the bezel is wrong? No comment to the video. Speaks volumes in my book. I guess a clicking bezel is ok for PT. 'Nuff said.

As I told you via PM, it’s an illegal, Chinese made, fake watch. You are wetting your panties over a $500 watch. If it’s that big of a deal you probably shouldn’t spend that kind of money on a rep. Get a Timex. Your more successful brother will understand. Here’s a beautiful Seiko for $375 https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ail-time-with-power-reserve-indicator-sary082

Last edited:
Reactions: Dynaduck

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Haha....you are a funny little man. People on this forum complain about the smallest little line on a dial being out by 1/1,000th of a mm compared to a gen yet you are OK with a totally bent and clicking bezel. Maybe you are the one for whom this hobby is not suited and you should go order your watches from dhgate.com instead of spending hundreds for a defective watch.

Actually I find you a funny little midget as well. Cool on that part.

However, I think that the members complaining about a dial being 1/1000 of a mm off compared to a gen are not better than you. Never said that. I still think it's ridiculous to think that everything will be perfect when you pay a couple of hundred for a watch pretending to be a several thousand dollar gen. I get it, your brother is successful and can afford the real deal. You want to impress your mum too, but can't afford it. So, you get a fake one. Tough luck, it wasn't as perfect as your brothers. I wonder why. Chinese fakes produced in all but clean and organized factories will have good and bad ones within the same batch. This game is a bit of hit or miss. You would have known that if you had spent some time reading all the guidelines for noobs.

And no, the bezel (at least not mine or other watches I've had with bezel play) is not bent. It's perfectly straight and I guess it would be possible to solve it by popping it off and checking the retaining spring. However, the dental floss trick is super easy and the bezel is perfectly aligned now. Works for me.

The dhgate crap you are mentioning is not worth commenting. Obviously you just don't understand what to expect from this hobby.
Save up, get a gen.

Reactions: Tucker

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Watch out. He might call you a funny little man too...
:hehehe:

You know, there are times when you can tell for certain by their posts that there are members who just aren’t right. You can tell they have issues. Seriously, it’s a replica watch. Good lord, he has spent so much time and energy on this watch that I’m getting exhausted just reading this shit.

Reactions: Glaude and Dynaduck

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
My goodness... lenart98 you have plenty of arguments, I’d like you to be my lawyer if I ever need one.
But now for real. I understand you are upset because you’ve got a watch below the average in terms of quality (I think you have proven it), but I also understand that we are buying replica watches, or in other words, fake, counterfeit and ilegal copies of genuine watch brands. Therefore, when buying this stuff I always expect something to be wrong, or at least not perfect. I accept the inherent risk of the transaction, and I think you should also accept it and with luck, share the experience from an educational point of view and make us learn something (for example how to fix this problem, as our colleague @Dunaduck did with the dental floss thing that I had no idea about).
In short, let’s keep it constructive and be honest with ourselves, these are just “fake” watches, nothing else.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

Reactions: leo6929 and Cicero

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17
My goodness... lenart98 you have plenty of arguments, I’d like you to be my lawyer if I ever need one.
But now for real. I understand you are upset because you’ve got a watch below the average in terms of quality (I think you have proven it), but I also understand that we are buying replica watches, or in other words, fake, counterfeit and ilegal copies of genuine watch brands. Therefore, when buying this stuff I always expect something to be wrong, or at least not perfect. I accept the inherent risk of the transaction, and I think you should also accept it and with luck, share the experience from an educational point of view and make us learn something (for example how to fix this problem, as our colleague @Dunaduck did with the dental floss thing that I had no idea about).
In short, let’s keep it constructive and be honest with ourselves, these are just “fake” watches, nothing else.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

As a matter of fact you can retain me if you want...Maybe peeps here are right, I should just get it in gen. Unfortunately, waiting times are quite long if you don't want to pay an obscene amount above retail. Maybe my expectations were too high for this TD. I must have read hundreds of threads where people were arguing how this subdial is too fat or that hour marker is a bit to far from the number or that DW has the font off a bit. Those things never bothered me as much as an obvious bezel with a gap the size of the Grand Canyon. But if you all think that's fine than I wish to ALL of you to get the same issue with your next order and smile about it since it is now established that PT is all about quick cash and not QC (pun intended). Easy to criticize me until it happens to you. Best of luck!

Last edited:

lenart98

3/9/17
You know, there are times when you can tell for certain by their posts that there are members who just aren’t right. You can tell they have issues. Seriously, it’s a replica watch. Good lord, he has spent so much time and energy on this watch that I’m getting exhausted just reading this shit.

Hey big fella, nobody is forcing you to read anything. As a matter of fact, it's OK to go herd some cows instead, just to name an example of an alternative activity.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I wish to ALL of you to get the same issue with your next order and smile about it since it is now established that PT is all about quick cash and not QC (pun intended). Easy to criticize me until it happens to you. Best of luck!

It has happened to me (and other members) many times. If it hasn’t happened to somebody on this forum it’s only because they haven’t purchased enough replica watches from China. When I first started buying replicas we had no QC pictures. You just hoped: 1) the watch would arrive; 2) that it was the watch you ordered; and 3) that it wasn’t broken upon arrival. If you took a part time job at a car wash (or herding cows as you suggested) and earned $5 an hour you would have paid for your watch with all the time you have spent bitching and moaning about your bezel. Just send it to a watch maker to fix it or sell it. It’s a common issue an not a big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

lenart98

3/9/17
It has happened to me (and other members) many times. If it hasn’t happened to somebody on this forum it’s only because they haven’t purchased enough replica watches from China. When I first started buying replicas we had no QC pictures. You just hoped: 1) the watch would arrive; 2) that it was the watch you ordered; and 3) that it wasn’t broken upon arrival. If you took a part time job at a car wash (or herding cows as you suggested) and earned $5 an hour you would have paid for your watch with all the time you have spent bitching and moaning about your bezel. Just send it to a watch maker to fix it or sell it. It’s a common issue an not a big deal.

You think I spent a lot of time "bitching and moaning" about the bezel on this public forum?? Well, let me just tell you that I spent at least that much time PM'ing other members who had negative experiences and the general gist of the messages was that they would like to be more critical of their experience on this forum but they get shut down Nazi style by most of the "older" members here, so they don't even try. I am just simply wondering why some of the more "vested" members of this forum so adamantly defend a TD and such an obviously botched whack-job when on other threads they bitch and moan about a fat sub dial. 1+1=... What is in it for you to defend a TD? Why don't you stay neutral?? Do TD's really need your defending?

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I dont understand why this is so difficult, the bezel is not a big issue, and we cannot judge well from the pics or videos without the same watch aside for comparison, if you think it is defective, send it back and we will check it out for you.

We can only offer US$30 reimbursement for the return shipping fee as we do for all customers. As I have mentioned, if you are not satisfied with the solution, you can submit a ticket to RWI and the admin will look into this and they will come out with a solution, and I will do whatever I am told to.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
And I am sorry we cannot offer US$150 discount on a new watch as you requested as well.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I am just simply wondering why some of the more "vested" members of this forum so adamantly defend a TD and such an obviously botched whack-job when on other threads they bitch and moan about a fat sub dial. 1+1=... What is in it for you to defend a TD? Why don't you stay neutral?? Do TD's really need your defending?

Lol. You're never going to hear me bitch about a "fat subdial." I'm about as neutral as you can get. There's nothing in it for me. I don't know Angus. I was very critical when the false timegrapher tests were revealed and not terribly surprised. In the last 10 years I have purchased two watches from PT without incident. You (and your buddies you PM) just don't get it. This is much more like buying weed from the corner dealer than buying a piece of jewelry at your local jewelry store. Pull your head out of your behind. The reason 'vested' members speak up is because we get sick of the unreasonable expectations of the Noobs. Many of whom have an entitled and arrogant attitude. They blow into RWI from Reddit with an "I want it right now and I want it my way" attitude. They have it all figured out. Why don't you zip-it, do some reading and listen to those who know how things work in this hobby. I'll tell you ONE MORE TIME: find a friendly watchmaker...you will need it in this hobby. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but I had you pegged at the beginning of this post. You started this thread to apply some pressure and to get a leg up on the TD and now you're pissed it didn't work out. Either that or you spent your last $500 on this watch that you thought would fool people (including our brother) into thinking it was genuine.

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
listen to those who know how things work in this hobby

This !

That's why the "vested" member storm here and apparently "prevent" people to speak out, because even though we have no link other than the commercial transaction that takes place with a TD, we members, don't like people coming at them for no good reason, and mostly because they have expectations way beyond what is a standard in the rep world.
Sometimes you feel that rep owners are way pickier than gen owners and they reflect this "pickiness" on the TD, TD who has nothing to do with the quality of the watch, he doesn't bloody make it.

QC issues, guess what ? You are not their only customer, they won't do 80-hour testing cycle and crash tests on your fake watch when they are 50 other people waiting in line to get their order shipped.

You won't find any censored post here about a bad TD experience, and you have no idea of what's going on behind the scenes to fix issues, but this place isn't ruled by TD, and Puretime answer clearly shows it. But when noob complains, they get bashed if it's not a legitimate complaint, and even there, we don't remove those posts.

Reactions: Tucker

lenart98

3/9/17
Lol. You're never going to hear me bitch about a "fat subdial." I'm about as neutral as you can get. There's nothing in it for me. I don't know Angus. I was very critical when the false timegrapher tests were revealed and not terribly surprised. In the last 10 years I have purchased two watches from PT without incident. You (and your buddies you PM) just don't get it. This is much more like buying weed from the corner dealer than buying a piece of jewelry at your local jewelry store. Pull your head out of your behind. The reason 'vested' members speak up is because we get sick of the unreasonable expectations of the Noobs. Many of whom have an entitled and arrogant attitude. They blow into RWI from Reddit with an "I want it right now and I want it my way" attitude. They have it all figured out. Why don't you zip-it, do some reading and listen to those who know how things work in this hobby. I'll tell you ONE MORE TIME: find a friendly watchmaker...you will need it in this hobby. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but I had you pegged at the beginning of this post. You started this thread to apply some pressure and to get a leg up on the TD and now you're pissed it didn't work out. Either that or you spent your last $500 on this watch that you thought would fool people (including our brother) into thinking it was genuine.

The second, Tucker, it's the second option. I was hoping to fool you into thinking it's a genuine.....damn it. You make as much sense as a senile granny who accidentally showed up on prom night. Take it easy, it's only Monday. Don't you have anything better to do? I will NEVER change my opinion of the fact that if a TD is asking $500+ for a watch (and what does it matter if its gen or fake?? A bent bezel is a bent bezel) it better be in pristine mechanical and physical appearance. I am NOT talking about perfect as a gen copy but perfect in it's own right. I know that there are TD's out there who do care about this level of customer service. PT got too fat and now the cat won't eat the porridge.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Please make it stop!

:jeff:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh FFS! For starters this is not a public forum, you had to join to post. You are here at the benevolence of the owners and staff. That benevolence is fast running out due to your attitude to staff and members of many years standing who are trying to set you straight.

As far as I can gather you bought a 400 buck copy of a 12 grand watch that your brother has a real example of and are pissed that he may be able to tell the difference. Well, duh!
Your accusations of payoffs and protection of dealers is tiresome at best and anyone who has been here for any length of time will know is utterly wrong. If you don't like it, go away. Keep it up and I'm sure someone will be happy to assist. Seriously, enough!

Nokoff

Horology Curious
15/2/14
United States
I was looking at PT for a watch. After quickly reading this and a few other threads and seeing how customers are treated this won’t ever be a TD I use. You have bullies in here and puretime, mods, and local busybody bully Tucker, still blaming the customer. That Tucker guy I’ve noticed bully over multiple threads in here. If this was my business I’d ban him because he IS costing you sales. I’m sure you’ll blame me next for being a long time lurker but just because you have a lot of posts from bullying doesn’t make your money spend any greener. Say what you want, you all cost PT sales, there are more lurkers than not and we care how other first time buyers are treated very much. Thanks OP for posting, you’re not the only bad experience in this TD section. If you don’t support new customers you’re not going to have many new customers are you? Mark one more off your list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I was looking at PT for a watch. After quickly reading this and a few other threads and seeing how customers are treated this won’t ever be a TD I use. You have bullies in here and puretime, mods, and local busybody bully Tucker, still blaming the customer. That Tucker guy I’ve noticed bully over multiple threads in here. If this was my business I’d ban him because he IS costing you sales. I’m sure you’ll blame me next for being a long time lurker but just because you have a lot of posts from bullying doesn’t make your money spend any greener. Say what you want, you all cost PT sales, there are more lurkers than not and we care how other first time buyers are treated very much. Thanks OP for posting, you’re not the only bad experience in this TD section. If you don’t support new customers you’re not going to have many new customers are you? Mark one more off your list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your going to talk about me please tag me. Thanks for the props Jakoff.

Last edited: