• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying from PureTime for the first time in 2 years.

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17
Wonder if service is still as good as it used to be at puretime. If Angus is still around it should be.

Purchased SEA-DWELLER 2017 BASELWORLD 126600 ARF 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET A2824 V3 on April 20, 2019. https://puretime.io/sea-dweller-2017...-a2824-v3.html This is a gorgeous watch and a homage to the original 1967 SD with the "single red line".

Paid with Visa and the re-directed to website showed that payment was approved. PT's website account detail shows though "payment pending". We'll see what happens when they open shop on Monday.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your oder ,friend. Please email my team at [email protected] to confirm if everything is good with your payment :) Thank you

lenart98

3/9/17
Is that you Angus? When I looged into my account now, it says "payment confirmed". Looks all good so far.

lenart98

3/9/17
Already got my QC pictures this morning. That was really fast!! There was one question, so I circled the area and sent the picture back to Elena to check. If it's just a hair than I approved the order already. Let's hope.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Why are you posting all of your transaction in this thread? You have email and PM for that. We would love to see your new rep once you receive it we don't need a play-by-play. I realize you think you are clever and applying pressure to the TD but enough already. Please stop. This thread is a complete punch to the nuts.

lenart98

3/9/17
Why are you posting all of your transaction in this thread? You have email and PM for that. We would love to see your new rep once you receive it we don't need a play-by-play. I realize you think you are clever and applying pressure to the TD but enough already. Please stop. This thread is a complete punch to the nuts.

What pressure? Are you really that naive to think Angus is checking back with his people every 5 minutes after I post something to make sure they better take good care of me?? I don't think so. This is a section about TD's and I know for a fact that there are a bunch of new people who have never ordered from a TD or even a rep before and are a bit intimidated. I used to be one of them and the first time I did order I was only able to because I told myself that if I loose the 300 bucks than so be it and because I learned what a TD is in these forums. But theory and practice are 2 things, so I am giving a play-by-play in real time. The motivation is, that my report here will illustrate to newbies how the whole process plays out and secondly to show them that there is almost no risk and lots of fun to order a rep from a TD.
Last time I checked my posts don't violate any funny forum policy (especially in the TD review section) nor am I offending anyone. I am sorry you have a problem with that but you should really let people post their experience without harassing them every few minutes....I will post pics and a final evaluation of the whole process once I have the watch in hand. I am sure things will be all right - this is not my first rodeo with PT.:len:

Reactions: clifran and Khr0nos

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Carry on. If you intentions are really that noble I salute you. You are about the one millionth member to post your “experience.” This is old and worn out. However, I will take you at your word. I’m not buying it, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. The Buyers Review section is really meant to describe your buying experience (good or bad) AFTER the purchase. It not to give a play-by-play of your most recent bowel movement.

lenart98

3/9/17
Noted, and...
Not selling, and...
You won't hear about my bowel movements. Promise! (well, maybe a bit - shit happens after all)

Reactions: Tucker

lenart98

3/9/17
That's most likely it but I rather double check now before this Beauty starts its long journey across half the world. Should take exactly 2 seconds to check....:D

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's most likely it but I rather double check now before this Beauty starts its long journey across half the world. Should take exactly 2 seconds to check....:D

Yeah, just let my team know.They will help you with that

Reactions: itgoes211

lenart98

3/9/17
Elena got back to me saying it was just dirt and she also attached 2 photos showing that it's gone now. Very nice service. Great job Elena. I approved the QC pics and asked for the watch to be shipped now.

lenart98

3/9/17
My watch has left Guangzhou and is en route to me. Come, Baby, come....!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
My watch has left Guangzhou and is en route to me. Come, Baby, come....!

Did you move your bowels today? What did you have for lunch. Have you seen the new Avengers movie? I’m going to see it tonight. I’ll post a review.