• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[detailed review] First time order for replica watches [5 star rating]

FellyBelly

Horology Curious
10/3/19
Hi there friends,

So I have been looking on this forum for quite some time, well over 2 years now.
Therefore, I have also looked multiple times at different sellers selling page and / or website.
Now, the time has come that I have decided to buy a few watches from PureTime.
As I do not have much exerpience, I got much advice from Jennifer on the live chat.

Sometimes it takes 5 to 30 minutes to get a reply back, however, I understand that they are very busy ofcourse. And it's not like buying a pair of socks from Amazon, right ;).
So, all with all, I have selected 3 different watches with the advice of Jennifer on the live chat. I said I only wanted the best of the best, and nothing else. IF they do not have the best of the best of that sepecefic model, I don't want to buy it, period. Therefore she had adviced me the 3 watches below, hopefully there are GOOD =).

See the links below:

https://puretime.io/submariner-11661...let-a2824.html

https://puretime.io/yacht-master-116...rap-a2824.html

https://puretime.io/datejust-41-1263...let-a2824.html

The service is actually really impressive, for such an 'company' who gets such huge load off messages on a daily base. The price/quality seems also to be very good, I can imagen that there are websites selling some of these watches for $1000+ per piece easely.

Once I have placed the order for the 3 watches above, and 3 rolex boxes, I will keep you all updated in this thread and eventually update here with photos as well =) Hopefully that helps future buyers.

I actually had me eye on different, models/colors etc on the beginning. But as I specified my needs, she or he adviced me not to buy this one or that one, because of the reasons they gave me. So they are very honest in their advice, they do not care if you buy watch A or watch C, or even if you don't buy at all, as they rather see you happy and give you the best honest advice.

If there are some people here who are experienced with the movement numbers, quality, from the replica watches please review the 3 watches I linked above if they are the best ones available in the market. I would also appreciate it if someone could help me with approving the QC pictures once I receive them. I don't really know what to look out for.

I will update this thread further with updates, and hopefully it does other buyers as well.

Last edited:

Sedonut

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/7/17
It looks like very good choices to me. I look forward to updates to this thread. Subscribed.

FellyBelly

Horology Curious
10/3/19
Heya friends,

I am currently waiting for Puretime to hop online in livechat, and will make my order and pay in bitcoin.

However, I would appreciate it a lot if someone who has experience could give me an extra eye on the QC pictures once I receive them for the 3 watches.

I will keep this thread updated whenever needed.

By the waym I made a change as follows:

The datejust 41 in the above post, I changed it to this model datejust 41:

https://puretime.io/datejust-41-126...el-silver-dial-on-jubilee-bracelet-a2824.html

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for choosing puretime. They are great choices. We look forward to hearing from you soon for your new oder :)

FellyBelly

Horology Curious
10/3/19
Okay guys, I am ready to order. My checkout basket looks like this now: http://prntscr.com/ndndza

Gonna make the payment, and will let you guys know when I have updates.

I just wanted to say again, that it's just amazing how honest their advice is.. Even if they can make extra money, they will advice you not to buy something. Why? Because they ask, or you explain them what your looking for, and your req.. if it doesnt suit the needs of what you need, they will not advice you to buy something.

It's just great, I can just buy 50 watches and sleep well here. It's very, very, trustworthy.

I would advice everyone to do your shopping here, and for FIRST time costumers, I would definitly advice to shop here. However, I advice you to either use the live chat, and have patient (replies are not instant, as in my earlier posts) or e-mail them. If you do either one of them, make sure you give them enough information what they need, and make sure you are a little patient, and understand that your not buying socks of amazon, right. It's a highly illegal game for both, and the company's are very busy. As there are not many companies like you will find on the TRUSTED dealer list. If you type in in google replica rolex, you will get dozens of scammers, or bad quality for high price, etc etc. That is the reason being, this company is very busy, gets loads of messages on daily base. But will take well care of you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your kind works and glad to know you like our service. We look forward to recieving your oder anytime soon :D

FellyBelly

Horology Curious
10/3/19
Received the payment instructions for bitcoin in my e-mail. However, seems like I cannot respond to that e-mail it's sent from. I get an message from outlook that is could not be delivered.

Kindly therefore see the needed details below.

Date of Transfer: 20/04/2019
Amount of Transfer(BTC): 0.41396414 ($2200)
TXID: ********************

I receive the following error on outlook:

'[email protected]
Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4567)'

Last edited:

FellyBelly

Horology Curious
10/3/19
Update: Got adviced by Jennifer to send a different e-mail, but then with a different subject. It worked!

Payment has been made in bitcoin, and e-mail has been sent with the payment details.

Now waiting for futher steps.. This is actually me first time ordering a replica watch EVER, never had one before. So I am gonna need some help with aproving the QC pictures as I have bought quite a few things. Ofcourse I do trust that they will take care of an well quality check theirselfs, but you never know.. Better be safe then sorry.

Will update soon!!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your payment :) We will take care of your oder .Please wait in patience for QC pictures from us

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17
Hi there friends,

So I have been looking on this forum for quite some time, well over 2 years now.
Therefore, I have also looked multiple times at different sellers selling page and / or website.
Now, the time has come that I have decided to buy a few watches from PureTime.
As I do not have much exerpience, I got much advice from Jennifer on the live chat.

Sometimes it takes 5 to 30 minutes to get a reply back, however, I understand that they are very busy ofcourse. And it's not like buying a pair of socks from Amazon, right ;).
So, all with all, I have selected 3 different watches with the advice of Jennifer on the live chat. I said I only wanted the best of the best, and nothing else. IF they do not have the best of the best of that sepecefic model, I don't want to buy it, period. Therefore she had adviced me the 3 watches below, hopefully there are GOOD =).

See the links below:

https://puretime.io/submariner-11661...let-a2824.html

https://puretime.io/yacht-master-116...rap-a2824.html

https://puretime.io/datejust-41-1263...let-a2824.html

The service is actually really impressive, for such an 'company' who gets such huge load off messages on a daily base. The price/quality seems also to be very good, I can imagen that there are websites selling some of these watches for $1000+ per piece easely.

Once I have placed the order for the 3 watches above, and 3 rolex boxes, I will keep you all updated in this thread and eventually update here with photos as well =) Hopefully that helps future buyers.

I actually had me eye on different, models/colors etc on the beginning. But as I specified my needs, she or he adviced me not to buy this one or that one, because of the reasons they gave me. So they are very honest in their advice, they do not care if you buy watch A or watch C, or even if you don't buy at all, as they rather see you happy and give you the best honest advice.

If there are some people here who are experienced with the movement numbers, quality, from the replica watches please review the 3 watches I linked above if they are the best ones available in the market. I would also appreciate it if someone could help me with approving the QC pictures once I receive them. I don't really know what to look out for.

I will update this thread further with updates, and hopefully it does other buyers as well.

Those are great choices. I just purchased the Rollie Sea-Dweller "single red", which was released at Baselworld 2017 for the SD's 50th anniversary. Love a big, heavy watch - saves me from having to run to the gym every day.....;-)

wldszb

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/4/19
U.S.A
Best 1:1 swiss replica watches website MOD EDIT Made of top-grade materials, you can now buy a high-quality Swiss replica watch for very little money.

Last edited by a moderator:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please only use our TDs for your replica purchase

FellyBelly

Horology Curious
10/3/19
Best 1:1 swiss replica watches website MOD EDIT Made of top-grade materials, you can now buy a high-quality Swiss replica watch for very little money.

No one cares about your cheap chinese watches. Secondly, no one will ever pay more then $50 for those watches you are selling.

There are other legit sellers, which you would find on google and other places (most on google are FAKE btw, but there are a few legit), however, they do sell these EXACT same watches, same factory, AAA+ quality for atleast $1100 per piece. You will not find anything under 1000$ basicly. They go up to $1800 per piece. I could say that if I ordered the same there, I would had paid maybe $5500 usd including some friendly discount from them ;) for the same goods.

Now, I would advice no one to look any futher then PureTime. Prior buying I had been browsing on the forums and internet for 2 or 3 years just to see how the market works. And I came now for the first time, directly to puretime, without looking anywere else, enough said :).

Reactions: 2001025

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No one cares about your cheap chinese watches. Secondly, no one will ever pay more then $50 for those watches you are selling.

There are other legit sellers, which you would find on google and other places (most on google are FAKE btw, but there are a few legit), however, they do sell these EXACT same watches, same factory, AAA+ quality for atleast $1100 per piece. You will not find anything under 1000$ basicly. They go up to $1800 per piece. I could say that if I ordered the same there, I would had paid maybe $5500 usd including some friendly discount from them ;) for the same goods.

Now, I would advice no one to look any futher then PureTime. Prior buying I had been browsing on the forums and internet for 2 or 3 years just to see how the market works. And I came now for the first time, directly to puretime, without looking anywere else, enough said :).

Thanks for sharing your opinion and for your trust in Puretime :)

FellyBelly

Horology Curious
10/3/19
Okay, received the QC pictures for the first watch.

If anyone wonders.. Hope this helps future clients.

The link to the watch: https://puretime.io/yacht-master-11...aselworld-gray-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2836.html

Link to the QC pictures: https://imgur.com/a/yBZrw3b

I approved them. But if you have any feedback, feel free to let me know :)

I will keep it updated, and post the QC pictures of the other 3 watches when I receive them as well (also from the rolex Boxes)

By the way, once I receive the watches I will try to make HQ pictures myself and post them here.

If anyone has any questions regarding ordering let me know.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It looks good to me. We will process the shipment as soon as possible if everything is good. Hope you will get it soon and in good conditions

luxe

Horology Curious
13/6/15
Okay, received the QC pictures for the first watch.

If anyone wonders.. Hope this helps future clients.

The link to the watch: https://puretime.io/yacht-master-11...aselworld-gray-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2836.html

Link to the QC pictures: https://imgur.com/a/yBZrw3b

I approved them. But if you have any feedback, feel free to let me know :)

I will keep it updated, and post the QC pictures of the other 3 watches when I receive them as well (also from the rolex Boxes)

By the way, once I receive the watches I will try to make HQ pictures myself and post them here.

If anyone has any questions regarding ordering let me know.

Any pictures?

Any issues with the watches once you received them?

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
Those are great choices. I just purchased the Rollie Sea-Dweller "single red", which was released at Baselworld 2017 for the SD's 50th anniversary. Love a big, heavy watch - saves me from having to run to the gym every day.....;-)

:rofl: hehehe you so funny.:thumbsup: