• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time Buying - No response from Puretime

mollynatha

Horology Curious
25/12/18
Purchased a VINTAGE SUBMARINER 1680 SS BLACK DIAL RED SUBMARINER ON SS BRACELET A2836 on Monday and now is Thursday, the order is still processing. Is this normal? I tried to speak to the customer service but no one seems to be answering. I dont remember the services being as such last year.

Getting a bit nervy now. Ryan on the other side has replied me couple of times on my queries for another watch. Hopefully someone from Puretime sees this and can address this real quick.. :(

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your oder, friend. Generally it takes 4-5 days to get the watch from factory. You can always get the response from us within 24 hours.Please email my team at [email protected] if you need any help with your oder. Thank you

mollynatha

Horology Curious
25/12/18
Thanks for your oder, friend. Generally it takes 4-5 days to get the watch from factory. You can always get the response from us within 24 hours.Please email my team at [email protected] if you need any help with your oder. Thank you

that is not the problem. the real issue is because no one bother to respond to me.
very much unlike ryan, whom replied me within 3hours via email.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
that is not the problem. the real issue is because no one bother to respond to me.

Usually they can get back to you within 24 hours. Have you already recieved the replies?

TomasDrogas

I buy watches and I know things
8/4/15
EU
anyone facing the same problem?

No, everytime I have contacted puretime they came back to me on a reasonable time. Ryan is very good too, depending on the query it may be faster, but not necesarily. These two are my main sources of reps and never have let me down.

mollynatha

Horology Curious
25/12/18
No, everytime I have contacted puretime they came back to me on a reasonable time. Ryan is very good too, depending on the query it may be faster, but not necesarily. These two are my main sources of reps and never have let me down.

honestly was quite disappointed this time round. Purchased for more than 4 days and today they finally replied me and told me they are having public holiday and have to delay another week because of some chinese holiday. Shouldnt they process the order prior to that already?

Not my first time purchasing but i do really see a drop in standard these days.

Waiting is fine for me but honestly, not responding to my inquiries via email and chat are really pushing it. I will have my second thoughts in the future.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
honestly was quite disappointed this time round. Purchased for more than 4 days and today they finally replied me and told me they are having public holiday and have to delay another week because of some chinese holiday. Shouldnt they process the order prior to that already?

Not my first time purchasing but i do really see a drop in standard these days.

Waiting is fine for me but honestly, not responding to my inquiries via email and chat are really pushing it. I will have my second thoughts in the future.

Yes, it is QingMing festival .We will take a short break from 5th-7th and return on 8th. But your oder was made on 2nd and my team has been chating with you since this morning.
Seriously,my friend?

Reactions: mp1mancini

mp1mancini

Wear It - Love It
Supporter
Certified
2/11/16
CONUS
Ah, thanks for mentioning your holiday Angus. I had heard there is one coming up but didn’t know how long.

Appreciate that info.

mollynatha

Horology Curious
25/12/18
Yes, it is QingMing festival .We will take a short break from 5th-7th and return on 8th. But your oder was made on 2nd and my team has been chating with you since this morning.
Seriously,my friend?

funny thing is that you have never mentioned it?
oh well, you only came back to me this morning. took you 2 days since i ordered to get someone to respond to me.
and the best part, to tell me that they are on holiday.

and really. do you guys expect cust service to talk like this? "seriously, my friend"

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
oh well, you only came back to me this morning. took you 2 days since i ordered to get someone to respond to me.

and really. do you guys expect cust service to talk like this? "seriously, my friend"
Ummm you should watch yourself.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
anyone facing the same problem?

Nope, I ask about watch availabiity, about parts, and recently asked about special order parts and have received a reply within 24 hours. In the case of the special order parts, within 48 hours.

if you're having an issue, best to contact them directly than try to complain here

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Usually after you place the oder through our website, we will contact you when the QC pictures are ready. I am sorry if you don't feel good regarding this. We will try to process your oder and get the watch as soon as possible. Sorry if there is any inconvenience caused.

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17

That's a small issue. Just wait until you receive a defective watch from PT. They will hang you out to dry. Read my review of my latest PT buying experience. Never again!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That's a small issue. Just wait until you receive a defective watch from PT. They will hang you out to dry. Read my review of my latest PT buying experience. Never again!

Listen buddy, you have made your point. If you continue to trash PT in every damn post it will not go well for you.
I've had quite enough of you and your accusations of us protecting dealers and being paid off (Where's my monthly cheque puretime ? It's late . . .) and I'm not putting up with this crap as well. Cease and desist or find another forum since you obviously think this one is corrupt.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Bro you have made your point, it is not necessary to respond to every thread to tell people to read your experience which they already have.

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17
Bro you have made your point, it is not necessary to respond to every thread to tell people to read your experience which they already have.

Thanks for commenting. If you think I violated any forum rules please open a ticket.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Thanks for commenting. If you think I violated any forum rules please open a ticket.

You are not violating any forum written rules, however you are getting very annoying by going around commenting your hate for puretime. We get it, you are disappointing and you don't like puretime.

You did your little parade in the most recent thread, can this stop now ?