• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Purchase

lecharlton

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/19
Just made an order for two reasonably expensive reps (approx £1000) and DHL shipping. Currently waiting on QC images to come through.

I'm a first time buyer, did a little research and decide to go with PureTime.

I wanted to start a thread so other potential new buyers can see what to expect. Will update on here as the order progresses and review the product quality at the end.

Slightly nervous but mostly excited.

Reactions: vinbaxter

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for choosing puretime for your first rep :) We will take care of your oder. Please don't hesitate to contact us or PM me if you need any help. Thank you

lecharlton

27/3/19
Order Update

Panerai PAM441 Carbotech QC pics came back. Looks beautiful

The second watch - Richard Mille RM001 - is unavailable so I have to wait for it to come in stock. Hope its not too long.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your patience. We will keep pushing the factory and try to get the RM001 as soon as possible :)

ferdi31

Looking Around
18/3/19
Just made an order for two reasonably expensive reps (approx £1000) and DHL shipping. Currently waiting on QC images to come through.

I'm a first time buyer, did a little research and decide to go with PureTime.

I wanted to start a thread so other potential new buyers can see what to expect. Will update on here as the order progresses and review the product quality at the end.

Slightly nervous but mostly excited.

Hi, I also first bought from puretime let me know when it came as it went. thank you
ferdi31

Reactions: lecharlton

lecharlton

27/3/19
Order update

I ordered two watches converting to approx £350 & £650. Got the lower cost QC pics and accepted.

Have been told the other (£650) is not in stock and its been approx a week which is ok. What is very concerning is my card has been charged for the full cost of both plus shipping for an order which is not ready to be shipped and the most expensive item isn't even in the possession of the dealer.

I have emailed the customer services and PM'd the dealer but haven't heard anything back yet.

I'd be happier if they let me know what was happening at the time of charging my card.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Order update

I ordered two watches converting to approx £350 & £650. Got the lower cost QC pics and accepted.

Have been told the other (£650) is not in stock and its been approx a week which is ok. What is very concerning is my card has been charged for the full cost of both plus shipping for an order which is not ready to be shipped and the most expensive item isn't even in the possession of the dealer.

I have emailed the customer services and PM'd the dealer but haven't heard anything back yet.

I'd be happier if they let me know what was happening at the time of charging my card.

I am sorry for what happened. We do not list the availability on our site and the oders were taken automatically. Please let us know if you 'd like to change your oder or continue waiting for what you odered.

lecharlton

27/3/19
Hi

Thank you for your reply

This is the main watch that I want so I am happy to wait. However I would appreciate it if you could tell me a reasonable time period I should expect to wait.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your understanding. Please email my team at [email protected] to double check with the factory and get a rough time how long it will be :)

lecharlton

27/3/19
Order Update:

The main watch I wanted was out of stock and after a few weeks of me chasing I was told to chose something different. At this stage I have paid in full (£1,100) so have to find something to complete my order.

The next 3 watches I chose from the website are also not in stock. Currently waiting to hear back if my 4th and 5th choice are in stock.

I, perhaps, rushed into ordering thinking if they took my money it meant what I ordered was available. Would recommend first time buyers contact them initially for stock availability as most of what is on the website is not available.

The communications with Puretime are good. Stock availability has been the main issue so far.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. We do have plenty of good watches available on the website. It's just bad luck that the ones you want are not in stock, my friend. My team will get back to you regarding the stock availability. Hope this can be solved finally

lecharlton

27/3/19
Thank you

If you cannot provide the watches I want this time am I able to receive a refund?

lecharlton

27/3/19
Order Received - UK Buyers I would remained this seller, shipping os actually pretty quick

Both watches arrived yesterday - quality is exceptional - need to check accuracy of timekeeping

The communications and service has been very good.

Still waiting for partial refund for more expensive watch not on stock

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Order Received - UK Buyers I would remained this seller, shipping os actually pretty quick

Both watches arrived yesterday - quality is exceptional - need to check accuracy of timekeeping

The communications and service has been very good.

Still waiting for partial refund for more expensive watch not on stock

Glad to hear that everything arrived in good conditions. Your satisfaction means a lot to us !