• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Day-date 40

Intareus

Looking Around
26/3/19
Hi everybody! Nice forums! Been lurking for a few months!
finaly i decided i want a rep!
So first of all did some of you ordered the [h=1]DAY-DATE 40 228238 YG NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION YG DIAL LUME MARKERS ON YG PRESIDENT BRACELET A3255[/h] and have an opinion on the quality and maybe a review? I looked on the forums could not find anything.
And something i saw on puretime website one of the reviewers said he could not adjust the braclet lenght is that true?
i wanted to order the watch two weeks ago, contacted puretime via mail they said they are out of braclets and said they will get them in one week time and still nothing.. Hope they get them soon i really want that watch!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Welcome to the rep world :)The bracelet is adjustable. It happened by bad luck as the screws might get stuck inside. I heard new stocks would come soon. You can check the availability with my team again after a few more days. Thank you

RepC

6/9/19
The reason the screws are a pain to get out the bracelet is because of the plating proces. As the metal thats’s used is not of high quality and because of the heat the screws tend to expand. I’ve had these bracelets and all off the screws damaged to bad to get out, even though I was really carefull.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk