• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from puretime

RolexLoverr

Horology Curious
20/3/19
Hi all,
​​​​​​
I wanted to share my experience with puretime that was for me rather disappointing. In November 2018 i searched for a watch and puretime has a great offer of watches and i also think that their quality is pretty good. First I choose a Richard Mille rm061. Was with DHL shipping round 300 dollars. This was on November the 9th. Then in the next weeks I asked if the order was shipped a few times, they told me not yet and that it takes a while untile I got the massage on 21 of November that the watch is sold out and I have to choose another one. I told the a few others that would be ok for me and they responded that the Richard Mille RM052 is available on 23 of November. So i choose this one to not wait any longer. I got pictures to check the watch and it looked pretty good. On 26 pf November I was informed that I will receive the tracking number in the next 2-3 working days. They send me the Tracking number and was written Shipped by DHL. I checked on the standart DHL tracker and it showed me till 7th of December that I was not shipped so I asked the. They send me the link to ecommerceportal.dhl tracking where i found the package by the tracking number. The watch was already in Poland. On 10th of December the watch was delivered to my company, but not by DHL but with Polish Parcel Service and the problem is that only DHL is allowed to enter my Company. Other delivery companies are send away. But on the ecommerceportal.dhl was nothing written that it eas handover to another delivery company and for me the watch was still in warsaw in the distribution center as written on ecommerceportal.dhl. On 11th I called DHL they told me by phone that Polish Parcel Service is now responsible for the delivery. So I called there and they told me that they tried to deliver the product on 10th of november, but they were not let inside my company. Like I said we have a contract with DHL and just they can pass our gates and because i paid extra for delivery by DHL I thought that it will be delivered by DHL. So I immediatly wrote puretime because my package was beeing send back to the shipper. In the beginning they told me that shipping back takes really long so we waited and waited. Mostly they responded pretty fast just sometimes I had to remind them to get an answer. I tried to solve it somehow but they told me we have to wait for the shipping back.

​​​​​So till today the shipping didnt return and we have the 20th of march. End of february they still told me that we have to wait. Now a few days ago i got the answer that they are not responsible for shipping back and I understand the whole massage that its done. I asked them a few more questions but havent received a answer yet.

I just wanted to share my expierence. I am not saying that my case is just the fault of puretime. If I would know before that, that it will be not delivered by DHL inside Poland i would use my Home adress for delivery.
​​​​​

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I understand your frustration and I am sorry about this, we ship by the safest method and sometimes it can be different and sometimes we dont even know the courier until the package is shipped.

I dont know why your package was being returned on the next day after delivery attempt, usually they will try to deliver twice, and since you were on phone with them, why couldnt you pick it up from their office / location? Since it is Polish Parcel Service and it should be a National Post service and there should be one nearby?

Once we receive the return and we will ship it again to you but you need to pay for the shipping again.

Sorry again about this :(

RolexLoverr

Horology Curious
20/3/19
Hi there, thanks for your reply :) so for me if you dont know the courier until it is shipped you should not write on your homepage thats it will be delivered by DHL.
The polish parcel service told me that they try jus one attemp for mails to delivere after that they ship it back the next day. I was also angry with them because i cannot understand that after one failed attempt they ship the mail already back. But thats their way.
I just hope that the package will be shipped back to you.
Anyway thanks gor your message and i hope i will get some happy news from you soon.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We are told by the shipping company it is DHL they used. We will ship it again once we recieve it back

Rossi70

Known Member
Supporter
14/3/19
On 10th of December the watch was delivered to my company, but not by DHL but with Polish Parcel Service and the problem is that only DHL is allowed to enter my Company.
so why not have this shipped to your home address?
option 2: pick it up from local post office?

RolexLoverr

Horology Curious
20/3/19
If I would know that its not DHL delivering I would ship it to my home adress, but because I am up to 10h a day at my office I usually ship everything there.
The Polish Parcel Service have send it right away back to the shipper. There was no possibility for me to pick it up at a post office. I think because they werent let inside my company the marked the address as wrong. Thats what I understood from what they told me.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
If I would know that its not DHL delivering I would ship it to my home adress, but because I am up to 10h a day at my office I usually ship everything there.
The Polish Parcel Service have send it right away back to the shipper. There was no possibility for me to pick it up at a post office. I think because they werent let inside my company the marked the address as wrong. Thats what I understood from what they told me.

We can show you the original receipt from the shipping company to proof the address was correct. It's unexpected it's returned right way .Anyway we will reship it once we get it back.
No worries

RolexLoverr

Horology Curious
20/3/19
Sorry for my late response. I was on Duty Travel in Asia I tried to get in touch with you but I got no answer by E-Mail.

Anyway like I told you. The adress was written correctly. But as the Polish Parcrl Service was not allowed into my Company for them that means that it is a wrong adress. They told me that they are handling this issue always with saying its the wrong adress. It was also for me unexpected.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am not sure why they stated the address was wrong but we do sent to the correct address as you left .All we have to do now is to wait till we get it back then we can reship it

RolexLoverr

Horology Curious
20/3/19
Do you know how long it usually takes to ship back? It is reshipping since November.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Do you know how long it usually takes to ship back? It is reshipping since November.

It's hard to tell but maybe you can ask the post service to track it ?Please PM me your oder number and i will check from my site too

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I will check and let you know if i have any news.Please call the local post to track it too

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I got nothing. It seems the package is still in your country:confused:

RolexLoverr

Horology Curious
20/3/19
Ok so I asked at Polish parcel service. They told me that it was send from Warsaw Poland and is not in Poland any more...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the info .We will let you know when we get it back

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I can not find any status from my side. But i will try to ask our shipping company next week ( holidays now from 1st-4th).

RolexLoverr

Horology Curious
20/3/19
Ok. Thanks a lot. I called already Polish Parcel Service and they told me I has shipped out of Poland already a long time ago. Wishing you sunny holidays :)