• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Extremely Bad Experience - BUYER BEWARE!

Boingbong

Looking Around
10/6/18
I know these forums can be a little sensitive as it relates to providing negative feedback on "Trusted Rep Dealers", so I will simply provide a timeline of factual events and let each reader draw their own conclusions:

1) I placed an order for 2 watches with PureTime on 2/15/19 and requested to pay via Bitcoin (per their website, when playing the order it says, "We will confirm your ordered items are in stock and will send you the Bitcoin Wallet Address within 24 hours."
2) They replied to my order and gave me their bitcoin address along with some additional procedures, which I followed
3) They replied within 8 hours and confirmed they received the payment
4) Within the same payment confirmation email, they stated their QC department would send images to me. They said it "generally takes about 1 week".
5) On 3/2/19 (2 weeks passed by) I sent an email asking for a status update (had not heard anything)
6) On 3/3/19 they responded and said the watches were out of stock and asked me to pick other watches
7) There were no other watches I wanted so on 3/4/19 I emailed them stating that I wanted a refund (per the payment method on their website "If your purchased items are out of stock or we cannot deliver in time, we will gladly refund them to you."
8) It is now 3/8/19 and I have not heard from them nor have I received my money back

Facts:
1) Even though they stated they would validate the watches were in stock prior to providing me with bitcoin payment information - they did not
2) Even though they said it "generally takes a week" to receive QC photos, they did not provided
3) They never provided me with any proactive updates after the payment was made/confirmed...all communications were in response to me reaching out to them
4) Even though they said they would issue a refund, they did not (or hopefully better said, they have not yet)

Unfortunately, since I paid with bitcoin (the last time I do that), my only recourse is this forum, which I plan on ensuring all members are fully aware of my experience.

Reactions: YehudaVW and DT007

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am truely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

1) we do confirm the availability with the factory before sending you the btc instructions to pay. We ask you to pay if the factory tells it is in stocks.
We never trick you to pay and let you wait. None of us expect this happen.
2) This is how this business works, my friend. It is not us who doesn't want to give you a proper update. Sometimes the factories ask us to wait without explaining or giving more info. After days or weeks, they tell us the watches are out of stocks :(
3) you have the right to ask for refund if we can not deliver your watch. Usually we reply within 24 hours. It's a bit strange if you haven't heard from us after 4 days.
Probably the emails were not delivered. Please PM me your oder number and i will check for you

Thank you and again i apologize for the inconvenience

Reactions: stolt

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
ouch, been a member for 9 months, zero posts and now this?...Jeeezzzzzz, nothing to do with sensitivity but just newbees not contributing anything, only but a complaint.....
you are not buying on Amazon and PT is not a big company with 30 people at customer care...Have some patience...
And see, Angus already reached out

Reactions: christo14

nyriyadh

Known Member
9/4/12
ouch, been a member for 9 months, zero posts and now this?...Jeeezzzzzz, nothing to do with sensitivity but just newbees not contributing anything, only but a complaint.....
you are not buying on Amazon and PT is not a big company with 30 people at customer care...Have some patience...
And see, Angus already reached out

Even though PT is one of the best TDs and I never had any bad experience with them, This doesn’t justify criticizing any member

Be aware that members writing their bad reviews on any TD will not stop us from dealing with TDs, as we all knows it happiness even with a company have “ 30 people at customer care “ . But such bad reviews will keep our TDs do their best

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: DT007

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Even though PT is one of the best TDs and I never had any bad experience with them, This doesn’t justify criticizing any member

Be aware that members writing their bad reviews on any TD will not stop us from dealing with TDs, as we all knows it happiness even with a company have “ 30 people at customer care “ . But such bad reviews will keep our TDs do their best

Sent from the RWI App

Nothing wrong with telling a good or bad experience imo but the title is way too exaggerated. The OP is a member here for a while, has never posted anything but this "review", from where I stand he has not read the newbie tips and tricks.....obviously he does not know anything on how the repbiz works....we all know we are buying illegal stuff and we all know patience is the name of the game....so before using the words "extremely bad", do a bit of reading and get familiar with the way it works.
Such bad and too quick" reviews" can cause TD's to not sell to newbies anymore...

Reactions: DD60

DT007

Looking Around
24/11/18
A lot of this is out of the TD’s control, but a little communication to the buyer w/an update can go a long ways, even if it’s no news or bad news. It’s nice to see the TD doesn’t shy away from a bad post

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
I have always received emails within 24hours. Find it hard to believe no emails was sent.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: YehudaVW

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Nothing wrong with telling a good or bad experience imo but the title is way too exaggerated. The OP is a member here for a while, has never posted anything but this "review", from where I stand he has not read the newbie tips and tricks.....obviously he does not know anything on how the repbiz works....we all know we are buying illegal stuff and we all know patience is the name of the game....so before using the words "extremely bad", do a bit of reading and get familiar with the way it works.
Such bad and too quick" reviews" can cause TD's to not sell to newbies anymore...

Yep. The title is indicative of the the type of post you make when a replica watch dealer has taken your money and disappeared. So much drama about nothing.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Oh! What is it? It is another OP with a one post who complains about the TD... yaaaawwwnnn

Reactions: YehudaVW

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you guys for the help :) Everybody has the right to tell a good or bad experience. It will help us to improve our service and find our disadvantages in oder to serve you better in the future, even though it is bad or maybe affect to our reputation . But i do speak honestly and offer solutions if anything like this happen

Reactions: k4jun and SergioG