• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order at Puretime! (DateJust 41 126334 Noob)

SnipeZz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/19
Hello,

Yesterday I ordered this watch (https://puretime.io/datejust-41-1263...et-a3235.html#) on puretime.
After that I wrote a mail to the QC mailadress from puretime and I hope, that I will get the pics soon after the CNY has ended :)

I will update this post, when I get news from my order.

PS: I hope I´ll get no problems with german customs

Regards

Reactions: milzcastro

milzcastro

8/4/18
Please post images and updates... I’m looking to get one of these soon too. End of Feb.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

SnipeZz

23/1/19
I’ll stay this post updated. I hope that I’ll get QC pics on thursday when the puretime staff is back after the CNY.

jeffmarshao

Looking Around
29/4/16
I've tried to order a bracelet on puretime. I've never used bitcoin before though... I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. And I don't have a mastercard.

Dog breath

30/3/18
I've tried to order a bracelet on puretime. I've never used bitcoin before though... I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. And I don't have a mastercard.

Bitcoin is easy and safe buy it from coinbase

jeffmarshao

Looking Around
29/4/16
thanks. I placed the order yesterday. Waiting to hear back from them. I'll look up coinbase.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello,

Yesterday I ordered this watch (https://puretime.io/datejust-41-1263...et-a3235.html#) on puretime.
After that I wrote a mail to the QC mailadress from puretime and I hope, that I will get the pics soon after the CNY has ended :)

I will update this post, when I get news from my order.

PS: I hope I´ll get no problems with german customs

Regards

Thank you for odering from puretime. We will process your oder as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need any further assistance with your oder. Thank you

Reactions: SnipeZz

SnipeZz

23/1/19
puretime Thanks for your answer. I already got a reply. Sadly my watch is not available at the moment. I hope that it will be available soon :)

Regards

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime Thanks for your answer. I already got a reply. Sadly my watch is not available at the moment. I hope that it will be available soon :)

Regards

Sorry to hear that. We will arrange to you as soon as it's back available. Thanks for your understanding

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

SnipeZz

23/1/19
puretime I already messaged her the new watch. I decided now to take it because I can’t wait to get it ^^
I told her that I want to buy the jubilee bracelet when available. And then I can bring the watch to my watchsmith and he will Chance the bracelet.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime I already messaged her the new watch. I decided now to take it because I can’t wait to get it ^^
I told her that I want to buy the jubilee bracelet when available. And then I can bring the watch to my watchsmith and he will Chance the bracelet.

I see. Thanks for your cooperation. please let us know if you need more help

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Hi Angus, Is the Jubilee bracelet 126334 (White Dial Noob) available? Thanks.

I hope I am not in anyway hijacking this thread.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Angus, Is the Jubilee bracelet 126334 (White Dial Noob) available? Thanks.

I hope I am not in anyway hijacking this thread.

Noob Jubilee bracelet itself is currently out of stocks. You may check oyster bracelet versions at the moment