• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order at puretime

American Watch Collecter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/19
Just ordered a new Patek Philippe 6104r from puretime two days ago. Just got the order confirmation email yesterday. Will update as this goes on. I’m hoping it will go great!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your oder, my friend. we will take care of it. please don't hesitate to email us if you need further assistance with your oder :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Generally in 4-5 days for the watch you odered. You can always feel free to email my team at [email protected] for further status of your oder. Thank you!

Reactions: Ashrams

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Revived QC photos, but unfortunately they were of a similar watch, not the one I ordered. I have messaged them about this and I hope they can sort things out.

Sorry for the mistake, friend. Please tell my team to fix this and oder the correct watch:)

American Watch Collecter

4/1/19
January 9th- received new QC, but it was missing a minute hand, hands were wrong color.
January 10th- received new QC, minute hand was now there, but unfortunately the hands were still black, not white. They said they will fix this and send new QC soon.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It might be the angle. Please just let Elena know. She will take care of your case :)

American Watch Collecter

4/1/19
Unfortunately the hands were still black, and now I’m told I have to wait a month now? I’m not sure how I feel about that...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Unfortunately the hands were still black, and now I’m told I have to wait a month now? I’m not sure how I feel about that...

I am sorry for the inconvenience. The factory is now closed for CNY. We can not find out why they kept delivering the watch with black hands. Maybe they have updated it but
we can only figure it out after the CNY holidays.

Cellchuk

13/5/18
Result ?

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi