• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Pure Time Purchase!!

snapperz

Horology Curious
9/11/18
Hi all,

Based on the recommendations off this site and the reputation PureTime have, I took the plunge and went for an AP. Will report back with QC etc and give a review of the experience.

SGT13

Rep Zealot
15/9/16
Congratulations on your purchase and your first post. Looking forward to hearing about your experience. Sticking with a TD is the way to go.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi all,

Based on the recommendations off this site and the reputation PureTime have, I took the plunge and went for an AP. Will report back with QC etc and give a review of the experience.

Thank you for choosing PureTime as your first dealer, we are honoured to serve you, please dont hesitate to PM or email us if you have any questions regarding your purchase :)

snapperz

Horology Curious
9/11/18
Congratulations on your purchase and your first post. Looking forward to hearing about your experience. Sticking with a TD is the way to go.

Thank you for choosing PureTime as your first dealer, we are honoured to serve you, please dont hesitate to PM or email us if you have any questions regarding your purchase :)

Cheers guys,

Really looking forward to putting it on for the first time. Have read the guides on this site and do's / don't's, and found the the knowledge base here to be incredible.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Cheers guys,

Really looking forward to putting it on for the first time. Have read the guides on this site and do's / don't's, and found the the knowledge base here to be incredible.

Spend some time here, you have a lot to learn :)

snapperz

Horology Curious
9/11/18
Update

Watch was delivered to Europe in 6 days following postage, which is incredibly impressive and I applaud Puretime on their service here.

Quality wise, the watch was exactly as it appeared in the QC pics which I OK'd. The build quality feels reassuringly sturdy and I have no complaints. There is a slight issue with the position of one of the hour markers, but I could see this in the QC and went ahead, therefore I cannot blame Puretime for this, and hardly anyone would notice anyway.

Overall, I'd give them a 9/10, has certainly been a great first experience in the world of reps!

So, for any noob like myself reading this, you can rest easy when ordering from these guys.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update

Watch was delivered to Europe in 6 days following postage, which is incredibly impressive and I applaud Puretime on their service here.

Quality wise, the watch was exactly as it appeared in the QC pics which I OK'd. The build quality feels reassuringly sturdy and I have no complaints. There is a slight issue with the position of one of the hour markers, but I could see this in the QC and went ahead, therefore I cannot blame Puretime for this, and hardly anyone would notice anyway.

Overall, I'd give them a 9/10, has certainly been a great first experience in the world of reps!

So, for any noob like myself reading this, you can rest easy when ordering from these guys.

Thank you my friend for your kind update, sorry to know about the hour marker and please let me apologise for our carelessness. Next time please do let us know and we will replace for you immediately.

Thank you again for your order and look forward to doing business with you in the future :)

Reactions: jrock88

Br0dy

Horology Curious
15/11/18
Just received my Submariner today from puretime. Looks amazing, very happy. I'm just wondering if there is a way to make the bracelet smaller without removing the links? I adjusted the clasp but it is still too loose on my wrist. Is this a normal thing to Have the links removed???

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just received my Submariner today from puretime. Looks amazing, very happy. I'm just wondering if there is a way to make the bracelet smaller without removing the links? I adjusted the clasp but it is still too loose on my wrist. Is this a normal thing to Have the links removed???

I am glad to know you are satisfied with the watch :) it is normal to have the links removed. you will have to remove a few of them to fit your wrist