• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time in the Rep business

Minty Hummer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
Maldives
Hello guys, so this is my first time ever into the Replica watch business and actually i was very skeptical to the point where it took me 4 months of research to be fully convinced about what i wanted to do, thus i finally made my decision and made an order on Puretime Watches International for the RM 51-01 White Ceramic Tiger & Dragon :rolleyes:

So far communication has been so fast and efficient also payment via MasterCard was smooth now its all a matter of time, although i am worried about one thing which is bad handling from airline agents leading to a damaged product upon delivery or the item being lost. However, for the time being i can only keep my fingers crossed that hopefully this turns out to be a successful experience and perhaps a new journey:)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Welcome to the rep world and thanks for your oder ! we will take care of your oder and hope you will get it soon. if you need any help with your oder , please don't hesitate to contact us !

Reactions: Minty Hummer

Minty Hummer

7/11/18
Maldives
Welcome to the rep world and thanks for your oder ! we will take care of your oder and hope you will get it soon. if you need any help with your oder , please don't hesitate to contact us !

hey i have a few questions, how long does it take for QC pics to be sent? and how do i know that you have received the money? because when i clicked 'place order' i got a message from the bank saying xxxx amount got deducted although when i went online it says xxxx amount is still in my bank so its confusing

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
hey i have a few questions, how long does it take for QC pics to be sent? and how do i know that you have received the money? because when i clicked 'place order' i got a message from the bank saying xxxx amount got deducted although when i went online it says xxxx amount is still in my bank so its confusing

LOL this is weird! The Best Scenario = We got the money but you still have your money. hahah

Please email [email protected] about your order number and we will check for you, plus if a watch is in stock, it takes only 2-3 days to get QC pics, it may take a bit longer if the watch is in back order.

Sorry for the confusion and let's find out together :)

Minty Hummer

7/11/18
Maldives
LOL this is weird! The Best Scenario = We got the money but you still have your money. hahah

Please email [email protected] about your order number and we will check for you, plus if a watch is in stock, it takes only 2-3 days to get QC pics, it may take a bit longer if the watch is in back order.

Sorry for the confusion and let's find out together :)

what if i want to know the status of my order who do i email? cuz i've been emailing [email protected] and i have not gotten any response from them since saturday

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Show some patience m8,.....it's now sunday...maybe some people don't work weekend????? holy mog

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
relax buddy i've mentioned above that im a noob so im just curious

How about you relax a little - everything' s going to be fine - Puretime know what they are doing.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
what if i want to know the status of my order who do i email? cuz i've been emailing [email protected] and i have not gotten any response from them since saturday

Our working hours are Monday to Saturday, 10am to 7pm CST. I am sure my team will get back to you soon. If you haven't recieved any replies, please PM me
your oder number and email address.I will check for you :D

Minty Hummer

7/11/18
Maldives
So i finally got the watch, it looks fantastic just like in the pictures! the quality of the watch feels genuine and its heavy which is brilliant. Shipping and delivery went smooth although i wasnt expecting it to be. Great success over all thanks Puretime :cool:

p.s customer service is beyond excellent big thanks to the PT team :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So i finally got the watch, it looks fantastic just like in the pictures! the quality of the watch feels genuine and its heavy which is brilliant. Shipping and delivery went smooth although i wasnt expecting it to be. Great success over all thanks Puretime :cool:

p.s customer service is beyond excellent big thanks to the PT team :)

Glad to know and it really looks good ! I will pass your compliment to all PT team. we look forward to doing more business with you in the near future !