• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Replica From PureTime- Brietling Superocean II 44mm Noob

Nirado

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Balkans
So, my first replica order from PureTime went pretty smooth so far. This is how it went in horological order:
August 12: I send a question about the availability of the watch and if they have it in stock.
August 13: I get the answer from Jennifer. (So far very pleased with response time)
---Now I go deciding between this and a Noob No-date Sub---
October 2: Order Placed on October 2, 2018 12:37:40 AM HKT (Finally decided to go with this for the first order because it's only 250$)
---My fault was ordering while the national holiday in China was whe next week---
October 8: I get an e-mail from Shuang with the details of for the Bitcoin payment (Now here I had to send an e-mail because he sent me an amount of BTC to send, but also warned me to make sure that they receive enough money in $, so I asked if I send the amount of BTC he wrote or $ worth of BTC, cus it was different at the time)
October 9: I get the response and I send the $ worth amount of BTC, I included the transactions screenshots.
October 10: I get the e-mail saying that the payment has been received and that the order is in processing.
October 11: I get the QC pictures from Elena, I approved them.
October 12: (Today) I get the info that my order is being shipped out today and that i'll get the tracking number in the following 2-3 days.
---Now I wait and hope it's here before November 5th because i'd like it as an early birthday gift as i'll be going to celebrate somewhere else on the 10th of November. (I live in the Balkans so yeah, not the fastest place to get shipments)---

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the detailed review :) And please share us some wristies when you receive the watch, thank you.

Nirado

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Balkans
Soo, to continue, watch showed up yesterday, everything is perfect and for those interested here is the timeline:
October 19: Watch in sorting center
November 1: Watch shipped out
November 14: Watch arrived
Today - November 15 2018
Haven't had tome to take nice photos yet but i have checked out the watch and wore it today, and it's amazing, it was working out of the box, no scratches, dings, marks or anything, Lume, oh lume is amazing, really bright and in nice light green color, it dims after half an hour, but it then glows the same for at least what i know 4 hours, what i don't like is that the second hand is a bit twitchy, but a movement service should take care of that, and the screwing of the crown is bad, it's scratchy, but it's not really important anyways! Great watch and great TD! Satisfied!

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Soo, to continue, watch showed up yesterday, everything is perfect and for those interested here is the timeline:
Today - November 15 2018
Haven't had tome to take nice photos yet but i have checked out the watch and wore it today, and it's amazing, it was working out of the box, no scratches, dings, marks or anything, Lume, oh lume is amazing, really bright and in nice light green color, it dims after half an hour, but it then glows the same for at least what i know 4 hours, what i don't like is that the second hand is a bit twitchy, but a movement service should take care of that, and the screwing of the crown is bad, it's scratchy, but it's not really important anyways! Great watch and great TD! Satisfied!

Pics or it didn't happen! Lol, I just ordered my first watch from PureTime. I went with the Aqua Terra Grey Dial 150.

My first experience was with Ryan at InTime and I was impressed. This site really helped prepare me for what to expect.

Since August I am on my 6th rep watch. This place carries a danger with it, lol.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Today - November 15 2018

Glad to know . please share some nice pictures when you can ;) we look forward to doing more business with you in the future !

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Pics or it didn't happen! Lol, I just ordered my first watch from PureTime. I went with the Aqua Terra Grey Dial 150.

My first experience was with Ryan at InTime and I was impressed. This site really helped prepare me for what to expect.

Since August I am on my 6th rep watch. This place carries a danger with it, lol.

Thanks for your oder, friend. we will take care of it :)

Reactions: DaleM

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Nice pics and the lume shines like a torch! Wear it well my friend, thank you for your order and have a nice weekend :)