• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order here

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Just ordered a Rolex 16610LV JF and a rolex box to go with it.
Initially it said there's an issue with the credit card but soon after I got my order confirmation email and I can see my order on their website (status: order received). #100137388
Hope everything will go good :) fingers crossed

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Order received mean the payment has not been confirmed yet. Please check your bank and see if you card is charged, if it is charged and the order status is still "Order Received" please email us at [email protected] or PM me immediately, if your card is not charged and the payment is declined and please try again with another card, thank you.

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Order received mean the payment has not been confirmed yet. Please check your bank and see if you card is charged, if it is charged and the order status is still "Order Received" please email us at [email protected] or PM me immediately, if your card is not charged and the payment is declined and please try again with another card, thank you.

I would like to solve this via live support because its a delicate situation, when I insert my credit card information in your website I would like to know right then and there if my order went through or not, so I tried using the live support on your website which says "Back Tomorrow" but then states its working from 10am to 7pm CST. Now im not good with time zones but when I google it says its 13:44 and live support isn't working.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I would like to solve this via live support because its a delicate situation, when I insert my credit card information in your website I would like to know right then and there if my order went through or not, so I tried using the live support on your website which says "Back Tomorrow" but then states its working from 10am to 7pm CST. Now im not good with time zones but when I google it says its 13:44 and live support isn't working.

Hey bro, this isn't Amazon, and it works the way it works. Patience and understanding is the most important part of this hobby. Buy stuff M2M if you can't live with that.

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Hey bro, this isn't Amazon, and it works the way it works. Patience and understanding is the most important part of this hobby. Buy stuff M2M if you can't live with that.

Hey bro, Amazon doesn't offer live support.

edit: Back on topic, will solve this via email. Thanks for the quick response puretime

Last edited:

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska

The fact you think a replica watch website will says everything we need to know... but you know better right? Because you have been a member here for so many years... er I mean months... er I mean this month.

This isn't Amazon. You are buying counterfeit goods from China and trying to use a CC to do so. If your CC company knew they wouldn't let it go through. What about that don't you get? Maybe Tucker or tripdog should weigh in and help you out since you know what's up...

Reactions: ktpatrick

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

edit: Back on topic, will solve this via email. Thanks for the quick response puretime

You're pretty clueless but that's understandable since you have only been here a couple of days. Be prepared for a whole lot of waiting and things operating strangely as you purchase your replica watch. Unfortunately, you will not know "right then and there" if your order goes through. Good luck and welcome to RWI.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

I think you're expecting a little too much here - the Boss of Puretime replied to your message 6 minutes after you posted it and explained to you how it works.

Banks almost always systematically block transactions to China based websites. The time differences and the differences in the banking systems between US and China means it will be virtually impossible for you to make a payment and for somebody on Live Support to see the funds arrive in their bank account.
Call your bank/CC issuer, tell them you want to make a purchase on a Chinese website and would like to make sure it goes through. Then, make the payment to Puretime, wait at least 24 hours to see if the transaction was successful or not - if not contact your bank/CC issuer.

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
I think you're expecting a little too much here - the Boss of Puretime replied to your message 6 minutes after you posted it and explained to you how it works.

Banks almost always systematically block transactions to China based websites. The time differences and the differences in the banking systems between US and China means it will be virtually impossible for you to make a payment and for somebody on Live Support to see the funds arrive in their bank account.
Call your bank/CC issuer, tell them you want to make a purchase on a Chinese website and would like to make sure it goes through. Then, make the payment to Puretime, wait at least 24 hours to see if the transaction was successful or not - if not contact your bank/CC issuer.

Thanks for replying with something useful instead of "this isn't amazon bro" :)
I will definitely try that if we don't find a solution with puretime's support. Cheers

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for replying with something useful instead of "this isn't amazon bro" :)
I will definitely try that if we don't find a solution with puretime's support. Cheers

Thank you for your understanding my friend. You can use our live support now, it is 10:42am here now. You can always PM me if you need further assistance.

Reactions: inhuman6424

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
A small update,
after taking tripdog 's advice, the bank asked me to wait 24 hours and the payment finally went through, choosing option #2 on puretime's website.
This was overall my 4th attempt in placing an order so there's 3 orders that are still open (order received status) but im confident they will be closed once my emails are processed.
Will update once QC pictures are sent to me. Overall very friendly staff

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Another update:
payment was declined again, tried another credit card a few times as well.
While my german bank doesn't want to admit they're blocking the transaction, my greek bank explained that the recipient is on mastercard's black list in Europe.
I've stopped trying that method as of today and will do a bitcoin transaction. I wish I knew this beforehand, would've probably saved me 5-6 days.
Im not sure this affects everyone but if paying with bitcoin is an option for you I can recommend it. Will update again in a few days
TLDR: All my mastercards didn't work, bitcoin is the way to go for me regarding payments

Reactions: muskrat

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Another update:
payment was declined again, tried another credit card a few times as well.
While my german bank doesn't want to admit they're blocking the transaction, my greek bank explained that the recipient is on mastercard's black list in Europe.
I've stopped trying that method as of today and will do a bitcoin transaction. I wish I knew this beforehand, would've probably saved me 5-6 days.
Im not sure this affects everyone but if paying with bitcoin is an option for you I can recommend it. Will update again in a few days
TLDR: All my mastercards didn't work, bitcoin is the way to go for me regarding payments

Thank you for letting me know, I will check with my CC processor as well, did you try with both CC options?

This is absurd, the CC processor even told me to recommend my customers to use Mastercard for the payment :(

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Thank you for letting me know, I will check with my CC processor as well, did you try with both CC options?

This is absurd, the CC processor even told me to recommend my customers to use Mastercard for the payment :(

yes, tried both options with 1 greek and 1 german mastercard every day for the last 5 days.
I had only talked with my german bank until today and they told me everything was okay from their side, they're not blocking any payment etc.
Today I decided to try calling the greek bank, and they told me that your store/address/name or whatever is on mastercard's black list in Europe and there is no way of completing this payment
All Hail Bitcoin :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
yes, tried both options with 1 greek and 1 german mastercard every day for the last 5 days.
I had only talked with my german bank until today and they told me everything was okay from their side, they're not blocking any payment etc.
Today I decided to try calling the greek bank, and they told me that your store/address/name or whatever is on mastercard's black list in Europe and there is no way of completing this payment
All Hail Bitcoin :)

Thanks for letting me know :)

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
updating with accepted qc pics:

KJ6xI.jpg

KJVOr.jpg

KJWZo.jpg

KJziL.jpg

KJyJK.jpg

KJIXe.jpg

KJCxT.jpg

KJRZA.jpg

KJ0FQ.jpg

KJkJf.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Looks a go to me ;)

May other members help you more :)

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Looks a go to me ;)

May other members help you more :)

All good, I already accepted before posting the pictures. My concern was the date being a bit too thick because I saw another members QC where it looked thinner (date was 11).
After talking with the qc department they sent me the pictures with the changed date (from 12 to 11) and it looks like the 11 on that date wheel just looks thinner than the rest of the numbers.
I don't mind that much to be honest, the watch looks great :)