• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very bad experience

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
You sold me 3 watches after the show about the "charge back my good fella....!!!!" And sorry dude but is not a "History of charge back" like you want to point! Was one charge back! and with plenty of reasons and in this dark world we know what we talking about, the watch always was there. After same email, same name, probably different credit card and after fix the problem and bought from you 3 watches I'm in the black list. It is tremendous concern if not even your company does the charge with the credit cards. Is tremendous concern you know why? because a lot watch business in china have credit card point even the little ones that are in the dark alleys, I will trie to understand your cliché (
thank you for your understanding.
)

I am not sure how you did it with the later orders my friend, I believe it was they implement the black list thing recently and it also proved we didnt black list you, I dont even know about this. I only know after you told me you failed 7 times CC payments and then I checked with them, then they told me you are in the black list. Then Jennifer suggest you to use Bitcoin. And if you still want to use CC, I would recommend you to use your family's credit card and a different address, different email. Again I am sorry about this and thank you for your understanding.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Oh no, no, Trip...!!! After Jennifer come with the excuse about the blacklist I don't' make any transaction. But I explained here the history brother, he sold me 3 watches after I was come from the "blacklist", they just don't want credit card they want BITCOIN and I don't have it, so is ok, I'm running away to my other dealers. Peace and love end of the history. Let me start to learn about bitcoin...……..

Look, this proves again we didnt black list you. I have 2 credit card payment processors on my site and what makes you think I dont want credit card? Maybe you can try with the other credit card option?

bugse

Horology Curious
9/8/18
Its is importedt to all that alle sides of this issue come up on the table I think...

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
I would like to just let it be known that I’ve never had a problem with puretime. My credit card always works, puretime answers every email I send regardless of which department I message and I’ve never waited more then 8 hours for a response. Shipping by EMS to Canada clears customs within an hour and usually get watch in just a few days because as it clears customs Xpress post takes over here in Canada. Lastly the watch is always perfect and is the watch from my QC pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I would like to just let it be known that I’ve never had a problem with puretime. My credit card always works, puretime answers every email I send regardless of which department I message and I’ve never waited more then 8 hours for a response. Shipping by EMS to Canada clears customs within an hour and usually get watch in just a few days because as it clears customs Xpress post takes over here in Canada. Lastly the watch is always perfect and is the watch from my QC pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for your kind words and your support to puretime:)

Replicawithoutacause

Horology Curious
14/11/18
Just my two cents. I recently returned my watch because it was broken on arrival. It took almost two months to get it back, many emails back and forth. Not a huge amount of updates. But ultimately PT did right by me. While i had to pay to ship it to them, they sent it back and it was fixed and looks great. I'm new here also, but just like in the workplace, you should congratulate publicly and approach the person with the issue privately. Your situation is not unique, and I personally appreciate you sharing your story (everyone should see the good and bad sides). It might be helpful or frame responses without sounding like an attack, speak from a matter of fact, without the "their service is shit" type of rhetoric. In any case I hope everything gets resolved for you. Overall, I'd say my first experience was just a bit of bad luck, but PT did right by me, so I gave them an 8.5/10.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just my two cents. I recently returned my watch because it was broken on arrival. It took almost two months to get it back, many emails back and forth. Not a huge amount of updates. But ultimately PT did right by me. While i had to pay to ship it to them, they sent it back and it was fixed and looks great. I'm new here also, but just like in the workplace, you should congratulate publicly and approach the person with the issue privately. Your situation is not unique, and I personally appreciate you sharing your story (everyone should see the good and bad sides). It might be helpful or frame responses without sounding like an attack, speak from a matter of fact, without the "their service is shit" type of rhetoric. In any case I hope everything gets resolved for you. Overall, I'd say my first experience was just a bit of bad luck, but PT did right by me, so I gave them an 8.5/10.

Sorry for the inconvenience ever caused and glad to know it finally worked out. Hope we can build a long term of business relationship

milzcastro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
Dude, this entire story was insane... i loose it for 1 watch!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI